• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread 2013/14 |OT25| Louis evangaalism strictly prohibited

Status
Not open for further replies.

subtles

Fine, Yurt. Let that Europa league team shit all over you.

yeah , im sure. it was only the second time i tried it. before i was just doing some normal jogging. but according to the internet interval jogging helps to speed up the results.

As long as you're eating/drinking for it, that is correct.

The two most important bits my boxing coach would always emphasize:

As long as you continually push the intensity and/or time spent every session you'll find yourself improving rapidly.

Remember that a long walk (~ an hour) on rest days is better for the body than resting at home.

Blablurn

untitled-979k3o.gif

Only Yurt gets looks like this.

Fine, Yurt. Let that Europa league team shit all over you.

As long as you're eating/drinking for it, that is correct.

The two most important bits my boxing coach would always emphasize:

As long as you continually push the intensity and/or time spent every session you'll find yourself improving rapidly.

Remember that a long walk (~ an hour) on rest days is better for the body than resting at home.

thanks for the advice bro! right now I'm eating a lot but also doing sports. doesnt help much when it comes to weight loss. I really wanna try go for some better food in the next weeks.

I can't believe I'm saying this, but we don't need Balotelli...get a solid DM and backup GK wrapped up first. Flamteta/Wilteta can't defend against top tier opposition right now.

Oh, and I've been lurking FootyGAF (and WC2014 OTs) for some time, but didn't post much. I support Arsenal (since 2007), latecomer to football in general, introduced by the 2006 World Cup. Hello!

Another Arsenal fan? We takin' ovah.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Welcome, kid.

60% of the active board must be Arsenal now. ;_;

Ah the hope of a new season

I cant conceive a way Arsenal will win, but they could, I think Chelsea are absolutely odds on and its strange there is no talk or care about City, a show I watched the other day said no-one was bothered when they one the title, United still stole the headlines.

I cant conceive a way Arsenal will win, but they could, I think Chelsea are absolutely odds on and its strange there is no talk or care about City, a show I watched the other day said no-one was bothered when they one the title, United still stole the headlines.

Nobody was bothered. The team with the most money and resources won the league, it was expected.

shiroryu

Chelsea and City are clear favorites, Utd is a wildcard because they don't have CL, Liverpool and Arsenal to slug it out for 4th. Optimistically, 3rd is the best we can do unless Wenger pulls out a really good DM signing.

Clegg

Does nobody give Spurs any chance of making top 4?

I don't think United will get there with its current squad. Still need one more quality midfielder.

Mr Cola

Brothas With Attitude / The Wrong Brotha to Fuck Wit / Die Brotha Die / Brothas in Paris
Chelsea and City are clear favorites, Utd is a wildcard because they don't have CL, Liverpool and Arsenal to slug it out for 4th.

Being a wildcard means you could conceivably do well, but it also means your an outside shot and could do terrible. I can see us duking it out for 4th come the final few games. I think the 3rd-4th place struggle is going to be very close next year.

subtles

aren't Arsenal going to have another heart wrenching qualification match?

aren't they playing City for the community shield?

an exciting Emirates cup campaign?

I love it here during those type of games.

what a time to be alive.

Chelsea and City are clear favorites, Utd is a wildcard because they don't have CL, Liverpool and Arsenal to slug it out for 4th. Optimistically, 3rd is the best we can do unless Wenger pulls out a really good DM signing.

Thought you were implying Utd will get 3rd for a sec
ibbeoXJbpptaSR.png

Maddox

I'm a bit nervous as to how we are going to be perform, Man Utd's squad doesn't look very good to me either. Chelsea are starting to put the shits up me a bit though.

I don't think United will get there with its current squad. Still need one more quality midfielder.

I think Spurs are likely to end up below Everton. The squad is bloated in places with not a lot of quality and everyone else has stepped up where they have sold their best player and spent £60m~ of it on Lamela and Soldado, the rest on the likes of Capoue, Chadli and Paulinho, all of whom (last 3) I've seen Spurs fans I know happy they were linked with other teams at various points over the last year.

They need another striker and a lb (looks to be coming) plus probably others, a new medical team because their players are just as much injury prone as Arsenal are.

With the competition as it is in the league at the moment unless the new boss can achieve miracles I don't see them competing with teams at the top

Hindle

Banned

I think Pochetino will have a similar first season as Rogers did with Liverpool. Namely consistency and stability will be his aims.

Mr Cola

First game of the season will be great, this thread was awesome when Villa when ham on Arsenal.

I love the hyperbole, all of a sudden everything counts for nothing and teams are terrible and managers should be sacked.

Arnie

I'm a bit nervous as to how we are going to be perform, Man Utd's squad doesn't look very good to me either. Chelsea are starting to put the shits up me a bit though.
Fuck that.

Everyone thought Chelsea would win the league last season. They spent another barrel of cash in the summer whilst we signed Aspas and still finished ahead of them.

Mourinho is a boring coach and this is a time to play exciting football. It's a time to feel alive.

And United will crumble early. Moyes, LVG etc. they're all the same. They didn't stand a chance.

Salvadora

First game of the season will be great, this thread was awesome when Villa when ham on Arsenal.

I love the hyperbole, all of a sudden everything counts for nothing and teams are terrible and managers should be sacked.
Was an awful day that.

The culmination of simmering tensions as the transfer window had amounted to exactly 0.

Atrocious refereeing too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom