• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Football Thread |OT18| Have you ever seen a Mackem punch a horse?

Fry

XguNqM2.jpg

This is the greatest picture of all time.

I'm dying here :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I never got to see this post :(

anyone?

Linius

Congratz to Awesome Animals!

And despite Wilbz his ban, he was still the second most active poster in the previous OT :lol

sneaky77

I hope directtv ads NBC Sports to the sports package. Because I don't want to get a expensive package like I would have to do now to get it.

AS English ‏@English_AS
Mourinho declares that he won't be at Real Madrid next season, more to follow.

ChelsTransferGossip‏@ChelsTransfer
As posted yesterday, that Jose Mourinho was in London, confirmed by @RTLFrance

Coming home, he's coming home.

will end up with Pellegrini... lol :(

G-Unit

OK HERE COMES THE TROLLING

It's funny how people say that Messi would be useless in the Premier League. And yet he has fucked English teams up in the Champions League (final.) They say he wouldn't be strong enough for the English competetion.And yet players like David Silva,Aguero and Carzola also do well in the English league. Messi would fuck also everyone up there just like in Spain. People say the Spanish league is crap, but that's bullshit. Malaga, Madrid and Barca went to the quarter finals.No English teams in sight

Carbonox

Lol, where were you? Duckroll spawned too.

tumblr_mld6sx0Amw1r30r4xo5_250.gif

Unfortunately outside of headers, Llorente is dog shit in FIFA. Carroll has better movement. Pray to the gods that doesn't translate in real life for you come Summer. :p

Speaking of Juventus, I want the current home/away shirts but they're hard to come by now though I figure that's due to the new ones being released this year?

Kyoufu

It's funny how people say that Messi would be useless in the Premier League. And yet he has fucked English teams up in the Champions League (final.) They say he wouldn't be strong enough for the English competetion.And yet players like David Silva,Aguero and Carzola also do well in the English league. Messi would fuck also everyone up there just like in Spain. People say the Spanish league is crap, but that's bullshit. Malaga, Madrid and Barca went to the quarter finals.No English teams in sight

It's not trolling if it's true.

La Liga > Premier League

Messi would dominate here just as he does in Spain.

What it worse.

This post, or that you thought it would be a good idea to share this post.

I don't know.

I think you are missing the obvious sarcasm in all of the posts, like people saying Bebe is going for Ballon D'or or saying it's all because Messi doped with growth hormones.

Messi can't do shit against Chelsea.

CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE.

Yurt

il capo silenzioso

k

qindarka

Banned
AS English ‏@English_AS

Damnit Wooden, stop creating hype. We will not qualify for the CL and end up with Benitez next season.

AS English ‏@English_AS

Wenger out, Mou in

Meier

No one thinks Messi wouldn't be successful in the EPL. No one. Malaga and Barca had far easier routes to the QFs than any English team but Man U as well FWIW.

Meier

Posted? More info about the "International Champions Cup": Sounds lengthy.. I imagine most of these teams won't have many friendlies against weak teams if they're busy playing in this tournament for 2+ weeks.

MIAMI -- Real Madrid will be one of seven European teams competing in a summer soccer tournament that will conclude in Miami on Aug. 6-7.

Also confirmed Tuesday were Inter Milan and Juventus, along with the Los Angeles Galaxy. The rest of the eight-team field will be announced later.

Organizers plan for the tournament to become an annual event. It'll begin open in Europe on July 27. Opening-round games also are planned in the Phoenix area, San Francisco and Indianapolis, with the semifinals in the New York and Los Angeles areas Aug. 3-4.

The final four games in Miami will determine the champion and third, fifth and seventh place. The tournament was organized by Relevent Sports, a division of a company co-founded by Miami Dolphins owner Stephen Ross.

http://espnfc.com/news/story/_/id/1...ngeles-galaxy-to-play-in-u.s.-tourney?cc=5901

faridmon

Happy Bday Animals.

Drawing against the two London teams. Not so good, but lets hope for some destructive form from them in the last 5 games.

Everton and Chelsea to CL bitches...

Stupid fucking hockey went to overtime and I can't watch the Zenit game :(
I blame Canadians for inventing this vile game.

Speaking of that. Football could learn a thing or two from Hockey. Make the matches 80 min and add the injury time and wasted time from players like Krul into that. That or stop the time whenver the game is not on. Would save us pricks who just feign injury to waste time.

So I finally find a stream, first footage I see is Kerzhakov has a wide open net....hits the post. Smh, this cunt needs to leave.

GQman2121

Banned
I'm on board for this Schurrle deal. I don't like that De Bruyne is involved, but if we hold onto ownership, and he's alright with staying out on loan, then I think it's good business for everyone.

I just hope whomever our manager is next year is behind this as well.

Top Bottom