• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FootballGAF 2019/2020 |OT| Does Your Team Got What It Takes To Be Crowned?

Jon Neu

Banned
I wonder if Barcelona will balance things out and stop the floodgate in the second half or completely collapse

They would only stand a minuscule chance if they took out ex-footballers such as Busquets and Suarez and put fresh blood like Ansu Fati & Riqui Puig. Bayern defense wasn't actually that good and they left really a lot of space in the back, but Messi and Suarez are too slow now to take advantage of that.

But with the crappy manager we have, he is probably going to put Griezmann and Rakitic and keep Busquets and Suarez in the field.

Hahaha midget messi and his midget club blown the fuck out.

Glad i put a bet on bayern.
x4JN2g4.jpg

Last edited:

Dark Rider

It's still all goals for Bayern, whatchu want bro.

You promised no gift goals to Barcelona yet Bayern did :messenger_beaming:

They would only stand a minuscule chance if they took out ex-footballers such as Busquets and Suarez and put fresh blood like Ansu Fati & Riqui Puig. Bayern defense wasn't actually that good and they left really a lot of space in the back, but Messi and Suarez are too slow now to take advantage of that.

But with the crappy manager we have, he is probably going to put Griezmann and Rakitic and keep Busquets and Suarez in the field.

Fati is a must at this point and Bayern back line being a bit off was the main reason I thought Barcelona had a chance before the match start actually, let us see how they adjust in the second half, Bayern will start the second half all guns blazing for sure to suppress any Barcelona attempt to change anything.

Hahaha midget messi and his midget club blown the fuck out.

Glad i put a bet on bayern.
x4JN2g4.jpg

Welcome to the football thread :messenger_beaming:
who do you support?

Welcome to the football thread :messenger_beaming:
who do you support?

Thanks man, just trolling a bit, i havent really watched in years, i just watch the world cup, european champs and champions leauge, i was a Inter fan from back in the day when they had Adriano, Zlatan and Figo, got back into football lately due to Tottenham appointing Jose, so been watching the Tottenham matches. But mostly just watch the International Fixtures, i support Germany, Denmark and Japan there.

Dark Rider

Thanks man, just trolling a bit, i havent really watched in years, i just watch the world cup, european champs and champions leauge, i was a Inter fan from back in the day when they had Adriano, Zlatan and Figo, got back into football lately due to Tottenham appointing Jose, so been watching the Tottenham matches. But mostly just watch the International Fixtures, i support Germany, Denmark and Japan there.

Inter are doing good lately so that must be good for you.

In a less demanding club.

In Atletico, even Arda Turan looked good. They are their own ecosystem.

Alternatively Barcelona is just not utilizing them correctly and wasting them away :pie_thinking:

Dark Rider

If we lose, I'd rather have us lose scandalously. Even if Messi miraculously carries us to a win in quarter finals, I don't think we are in any shape to repeat the feat two times more. If Bayern doesn't tear us to shreds, City or PSG will.

I'm fed up with this board and I'd like the club to get a good shake - from the ground up

You got your wish.

Joined the club.

There are not enough words to describe the level of football Bayern reached. Sure playing against a shitty side absolutely helps, but my lord they played out of their minds.

They wanted to get over their trauma and prove something to Barcelona and they did.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
This was brutal, something that will hurt for life.
This isn’t the result of today though, like Pique said at the end, the old guard is not fit enough for these games anymore. A massive change is needed and not even Messi is untouchable.

Dark Rider

This was brutal, something that will hurt for life.
This isn’t the result of today though, like Pique said at the end, the old guard is not fit enough for these games anymore. A massive change is needed and not even Messi is untouchable.

Barcelona needed to start their rebuild two years ago like Real Madrid but they didn't and that lead to this result.

Manchester City should make it against Lyon but I have the feeling you want them to because you think Bayern will humiliate them :pie_thinking:

Not at all! Although watching City getting trounced would give me great pleasure, I think the game itself would be EPIC. Not sure Bayern gets away with playing that high of a defense against City, that game could end up like 9-8 lol.

godhandiscen

There are millions of whiny 5-year olds on Earth, and I AM THEIR KING.
Barcelona needed to start their rebuild two years ago like Real Madrid but they didn't and that lead to this result.
You are correct.

Poor Setien, he is showing his face now. They gave him a Subaru Impreza to compete in F1 when all he’s ever driven are bicycles.

Last edited:

longdi

Banned
Uefalona is too old to play the tiki-taka, they got pressed by Napoli the same thing but were lucky Napoli lacks bigger player 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:

Dark Rider

Not at all! Although watching City getting trounced would give me great pleasure, I think the game itself would be EPIC. Not sure Bayern gets away with playing that high of a defense against City, that game could end up like 9-8 lol.

I'm fine with it having a high score like that personally, think it will be a battle in the mid-field more than anything and Bayern will press Manchester City most of the time.

You are correct.

Poor Setien, he is showing his face now. They gave him a Subaru Impreza to compete in F1 when all he’s ever driven are bicycles.

Who you want out and who you want to replace them?

Uefalona is too old to play the tiki-taka, they got pressed by Napoli the same thing but were lucky Napoli lacks bigger player 🤷‍♀️

Welcome to the Football thread again :messenger_beaming:
I think you still didn't tell us who you support, is it a secret? :pie_thinking:

Top Bottom