• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For Honor Alpha invites are out, 4th to 9th August

Stiler

I'd really appreciate a friend invite if anyone has one.

Really looking forward to this game, signed up for the alpha when it went up but no luck :(.

Portman

When is this actually releasing? I'm surprised it's still being billed as an alpha after all this time.

February 14th 2017. Guessing since they have an exact date maybe they've been testing it or are confident. Or of course want to delay it since it is the video game industry. :)

farisr

When is this actually releasing? I'm surprised it's still being billed as an alpha after all this time.
February 14th, 2017. Plenty of time. And for reference, The Division's closed alpha was being played in dec 2015 and the game released 3 months later in early march. Rainbow six siege's in april, released in December.

Anyways, I guess this is only a PC only alpha at this time. I should be getting an invite for the ps4 one whenever that happens as I did register early.

alexbull_uk

February 14th, 2017. Plenty of time. And for reference, The Division's closed alpha was being played in dec 2015 and the game released 3 months later in early march. Rainbow six siege's in april, released in December.

Yeah, I know about that. I played an alpha of this last October so I'm just surprised they aren't billing it as a beta yet.

KORNdoggy

anyone else think these things run for too little time? betas too? usually the bandwidth usage and time it takes to get it doesn't warrant the short time you actually get to play it. a full week should really be the minimum imo yet most of them are barely even a weekend.

Can anyone post the english image from the OP's original? would really like to read it
There is nothing special. Just that the game can have bugs and performance issues since it's just a technical test and that there's an NDA. Meaning we won't be able to talk about it or show footage.

Ebris

Oh man. This has been my game of E3 for the past two years. No invite though, sadly. Going to watch this thread like a hawk. A very, terribly desperate hawk.

Auctopus

You dont play on pc much do you.....

I don't know if this is a self-loathing reference that PC get shit ports some times (especially from UBi) that equate to Alpha but anyone with the tiniest knowledge of Game Development knows that Alpha does not look like what people will be playing this week and it's sort of just become a buzzword.

Inspector Q

Been looking forward to this game since it was first revealed. Naturally, I didn't get an invite, lol.

Would appreciate an invite as well. That would be great. But anyone who posted before me get first dibs.

Trace

Banned
Throwing my name in the hat if anyone has an invite. Been looking forward to it for a long time.

My uplay is UPLAYtrace (great name I know)

Anyone have any issues getting to accept the NDA? Got an email to accept one (Buffalo_Sabres3 thank you!) but when I click on it it brings me to an NDA page and says "You do not have access to this page at this time". Is the Alpha live yet?

Samemind

Anyone have any issues getting to accept the NDA? Got an email to accept one (Buffalo_Sabres3 thank you!) but when I click on it it brings me to an NDA page and says "You do not have access to this page at this time". Is the Alpha live yet?

Try a different browser?

woahitsshant

Neo Member
So my first post on Neogaf is going to be a request for an invite, no shame. I've been lurking here for years, feels good to drop my first post. Anyway, I'd appreciate an invite very much so. Thank you ahead of time to the kind soul willing to share.

UPlay ID: woahitsshant.

the period at the end is key!

Best,

-woahitsshant

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
^ sent you a friend request.

My uplay id is: Servizio84

Add me and ask for other two invites, thread goers.

Gone.

Saw a Reddit thread where a guy was giving out keys and there were no comments yet. I was all like "SWEET!" But then realized it was all done via PMs and he was out already.

So yeah, I'm definitely interested in trying it out. Especially since I have some days off :)

Top Bottom