• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For those who care - all 291 DBZ episodes remastered in season sets starting February

Status
Not open for further replies.

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
bjork said:
The last couple of months I was at the store, I did bundle deals for people and stuff, to unload backstock we had at our warehouse. When the owner did the ordering, he stocked up on tons of shit, sometimes as many as 60 copies of one dvd, and 30-50 of a boxset. If regulars would ask, I'd cut them deals on entire runs of shit for $2-3 per.

I'm not there any more though, so...

Oh I see, you're in the retail biz. Oh well, it was in the heat of the moment and I can now feel good about owning the entire series legitimately with good subs.

It's getting harder and harder to find the earlier Full Screen versions of funi's dvds. Any future releases from them will be based off their shitty cropped "remasters".

Fight for Freeform said:
If I had all the time the world I'd pick this up...but I do have to wonder out of 291 episodes (692 minutes, possibly), how much of that consists of characters in a pose and groaning. :p My guess is 48 minutes.

That's part of its charm :) I LOVE the long stare-downs and shit talking before each fight! It's an aquired taste and is definitely geared towards kids, but the story and universe it's based in is just ****ing awesome. I just watched the Android/Imperfect Cell sagas and love love LOVE this part of the story and the way it unfolds! Simply awesome!

ant1532

Banned
Hey, I'm looking for Box sets of Dragonball(Specifically the tourney sagas). Can someone point me toward the best I can find?(Quality and quantity wise)

Are they bringing the series to blu-ray any time soon?

isamu

OMFG HOLY MOTHER OF MARY IN HEAVEN I CANT BELIEVE IT WTF WHERE ARE MY SEDATIVES AAAAHHH
ant1532 said:
Hey, I'm looking for Box sets of Dragonball(Specifically the tourney sagas). Can someone point me toward the best I can find?(Quality and quantity wise)

Are they bringing the series to blu-ray any time soon?

try *MadMan* I ordered my DragonBall boxsets from them and hopefully they'll be shipped soon. They're R4 DVDs though so keep that in mind.

brocke

Banned
LordMaji said:
Sweet!

So this has the english dub? sorry I'm not a jap w/ english subtitles type person. I don't mind the english dub.

My son & I love DB/DBZ. They have any plans to do this w/ the original DB? or have they? I haven't been able to find Full Box set Seasons on DVD for DB. Just dl. :(

This is one of those anime's where I prefer the english dub. It's very good.

GaimeGuy

Volunteer Deputy Campaign Director, Obama for America '16
brocke said:
This is one of those anime's where I prefer the english dub. It's very good.
Some of the changes made between the dub and the original japanese version are kind of weird, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom