• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For those with a PS5 and Switch which one are you getting first

Which one to buy first Spiderman or Mario

• Total voters
I'm actually giving a pass. I finally got to play Lords of the Fallen with no crashes on PC so I'm sticking to that for a while. I'm in no hurry to play SP2 since it's single-player and Mario Wonder can wait as well. Next big thing for me now is Alan Wake 2.

GHG

Neither at launch but will likely get wonder before spiderman 2 later this year.

I need to be in the mood for a new open world game to play spiderman 2, which I likely won't be once in done with phantom liberty.

It's a good problem to have though, what a year its been across the platforms I game on.

Fbh

I don't think I'll buy either one at launch. But I'm definitely more interested in Spiderman 2.
I've never really been into 2D Mario.

Kusarigama

Patient gamer here and as charming as it Mario Wonder doesn't feel like a AAA game yet it is priced at 60$ and I would have picked up Spider-Man 2 but I am gonna have fun with my substantial backlog and PS+ extra games

I'm not a big Mario fan and especially for the 2D ones so that's going to wait for a sale probably sometime next year. On the other hand though I'm a big Spidey fan so that's a day one for me.

kurisu_1974

is on perm warning for being a low level troll
I probably won't get Spiderman as it just doesn't appeal to me. So just Mario for me this weekend.

Dick Jones

Gold Member
I could guess the plot of Mario. I'd be raging if I waited and the plot of Spider-Man 2 was told to me. Its obvious some clowns are trying to spoil on purpose.

I'll wait until Mario goes on sale.
Captain America Lol GIF by mtv

Buy after Spider-Man & Robocop. No sale 😢

Last edited:

Robb

Gold Member
I don’t have a Ps5 yet so I won’t vote, but if I did you bet I’d be getting both day one. Two amazing and very different games would be perfect to jump between. What a treat!

Both day one. I've got bunches of other shit to be playing but both games look good so I want them. My kids are interested in playing Mario too.

damidu

both day1, perfect combo to play in parallel.
they are satisfying completely different needs.
and im itching to dust off the switch.

not to mention, you know you'll not be duped with an unfinished mess with either of them on day1

Last edited:

Muffdraul

Both on day 1. But not all that fired up for either tbh. If I had to choose, I'd go with Spiderman 2. I generally have almost zero interest in 2D Mario, but I always buy them anyway, out of tradition or whatever. Super Mario World is pretty much the reason I'm a gamer today.

fart town usa

Gold Member
PSVR2 for the foreseeable future bruh.

7th Guest VR tomorrow.

Then Vertigo 2, The Foglands, Vampire: The Masquerade - Justice, Journey to Foundation.

Alan Wake 2 is the only flat game on my radar. Spiderman 2 is 2024 if at all, and Mario Wonder will probably be a Christmas gift for my wife.

There's also RE4make in VR this winter. Too many games to play.

Top Bottom