• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For those without one, Would you buy or switch to Xbox One if Microsoft offered free-online?

Would you buy or switch to the Xbox One if online access was free?

• Total voters

bad guy

as bad as Danny Zuko in gym knickers
Seems like 3 rd party games are lava at neogaf. If I was interested in a console then yes I would get the most quiet and powerful one with free online.

KiteGr

I'm considering jumping ship next gen because Sony seems to have gone censor frenzy with Japanese games.
Online has nothing to do with it!

There's nothing on xbox I want to play that isn't on PC/PS4. Making the online free doesn't change that. Besides, it's too late to jump into a console when the next gen should be out next year.

Also, echoing others, this poll is awful. These selections are worded so strangely. Not sure what your angle is, but if you're gonna forcefeed polls down GAF's throats every day at least make them good.

Last edited:
So one thing interesting about this thread is 3rd party is near non existent despite that being a huge deal if this actually were to happen.

Casuals and Average Joe gamers would bend over if Microsoft removed the Gold payment.

Of course this isn't going to happen. At all. Nor does it make sense to ask this question in 2019 on a gaming board where near everyone has already made up their minds.

This thread honestly should have been about the next Xbox. Not the Xbox One.

Dr. Claus

Vincit qui se vincit
It isn't an Afro thread without shitty, blatantly obvious biased polls.

No, I would not buy an Xbox One or switch to one if they made their online free. I want quality exclusives which the Xbox severely lacks.

Shifty

I game on PC so I wouldn't switch per se, but free online would certainly make me take notice of multiplayer titles on the Xbox platform. Doubly so now that MS are making new moves into the PC gaming market with MCC.

Last edited:
Top Bottom