For those without one, Would you buy or switch to Xbox One if Microsoft offered free-online?

Would you buy or switch to the Xbox One if online access was free?

• Total voters
Jan 9, 2015
There's nothing on xbox I want to play that isn't on PC/PS4. Making the online free doesn't change that. Besides, it's too late to jump into a console when the next gen should be out next year.

Also, echoing others, this poll is awful. These selections are worded so strangely. Not sure what your angle is, but if you're gonna forcefeed polls down GAF's throats every day at least make them good.

Last edited:
Oct 10, 2018
www.kickstarter.com
So one thing interesting about this thread is 3rd party is near non existent despite that being a huge deal if this actually were to happen.

Casuals and Average Joe gamers would bend over if Microsoft removed the Gold payment.

Of course this isn't going to happen. At all. Nor does it make sense to ask this question in 2019 on a gaming board where near everyone has already made up their minds.

This thread honestly should have been about the next Xbox. Not the Xbox One.

Sep 25, 2015
Somewhere in space
I game on PC so I wouldn't switch per se, but free online would certainly make me take notice of multiplayer titles on the Xbox platform. Doubly so now that MS are making new moves into the PC gaming market with MCC.

Last edited: