• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

For your viewing pleasure, Kurt Angle vs. Marty Janetty

Status
Not open for further replies.

strikeselect

You like me, you really really like me!
Scroll down, click on FREE, then wait for download link to show up at the bottom.

This was a great match, a MUST download if you have not seen!

I wait for the download timer to end, but then clicking on the link that appears just sends me into an endless loop back to the page I started at.

impirius

That was awesome! Angle sold like a champ the whole time. The
armdrag out of the Angle Slam attempt
and the
hurricanrana out of the powerbomb attempt
were especially well done. The ending ruled, too. Thanks for making this available!

<nitpick>A lot of those were one counts, Michael Cole</nitpick>

Panajev2001a

GAF's Pleasant Genius
"You have requested the file WWE_-_Kurt_Angle_vs_Marty_Janetty.wmv (29971084 Bytes). This file has been downloaded 109 times already.
IMPORTANT: Download-accelerators are only supported with a PREMIUM-Account!

We are really sorry, but you have downloaded 29217 KB in one hour. In order to finance this webspace, downloads just HAVE to be limited for free-users.
This file would exceed your download-limit. Please wait or support us by getting a PREMIUM-Account. It is just a one-time fee and you will have access instantly.
If you did not download anything at all and you still get this message, you are using a (transparent) proxy-server. Please see our FAQ."

Uhm...

impirius said:
<nitpick>A lot of those were one counts, Michael Cole</nitpick>
Just be glad Michael Cole learned how to say "two count" instead of saying "And the guy in the striped shirt just hit the floor twice with his hand! Twice! What does that mean, King? It can't be good."

I didn't think the match was that great Jannetty wise. The whole thing was mostly submission reversals with Angle doing all of the work. Hell, they barely were up off the mat the first half of the match. Total yawn fest. I want new talent brought in. Not this constant stream of over the hill wrestlers for some quick ratings. Meh, guess I'm the only one. Everyone seems to be going crazy about this match on all of the forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom