• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forbes Hip-Hop Cash Kings List 2014 (#1 Dr Dre $620 Million)

Status
Not open for further replies.

B!TCH

how are you, B!TCH? How is your day going, B!ITCH?
I remember Ice-T saying on his podcast how a lot of people would be disappointed to learn that lots of rap stars are broke as fuck, drowning in debts and child support.. and that 98% of them wasted away everything they had. He said he was lucky to having being born with some business sense and hoarded his money and made small but wise investment and thats why now he's still living well.

Entertainers/Celebrities in general don't make as much money as people think they do. Their lifestyle is expensive and even if they are smart with their money their careers are relatively short.

Societies' perceptions of celebrities are out of line with the reality of being a celebrity. Only a relative few are truly wealthy.

Versace

I don't buy 50 being so low on that list.

He released an album, bunch of tracks with G-Unit, became a boxing promoter and he started his own TV show recently. Maybe he should stick to vitamin water?

Glad to see Tech on the list, he putting in major work and he's success is well deserved. I'm not even a huge fan, just a Kansas City native.

~Devil Trigger~

In favor of setting Muslim women on fire
Tech N9ne is definitely the star surprise here

Good for him.

Followed him since the 90s, Always great to see skills and creativity pay off #JUSTICIA

on that note, "Crisis" with Twista, is one of the best joints of the year.

Syntsui

I don't buy 50 being so low on that list.

He released an album, bunch of tracks with G-Unit, became a boxing promoter and he started his own TV show recently. Maybe he should stick to vitamin water?

Album sales are almost insignificant mean of revenue to artists that are not independent. By the way, his new album was one of the biggest flops ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom