• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

forget gaming i want to cure cancer

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes gaf we should band together and spend 600 bucks each to combine our computational powers not for gaming, but for the good of all humanity. i mean serously ken, who the **** are you kidding?
oh the days i have deamed of an awesome internet in wich i can share my passions with other game developers and post pictures and videos. such vision

are you serious, launch is two months away and they didnt shed light on anything. of course im pissed. give me some details because i actually want to buy the system.

castle007

Banned
truffleshuffle83 said:
are you serious, launch is two months away and they didnt shed light on anything. of course im pissed. give me some details because i actually want to buy the system.

I agree, the conference sucked.

But I am not planning on buying the console until late 2007. I guess that is why I am not that upset. There is plenty of time for me to decide if it is worth it

well i mean sony totally blew it. im sick of a company being so damned arrogant when they should be trying to sell a 600 dollar system, not talk to me about childhood dreams, i dont give a **** what ken dreamt as a kid, i want to know why i should purchase this system since its soooo cheap

Giard

I thought this thread was on Re-Mission...

But have to agree with all the points here. Our wallets need motivation!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom