• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Former President Obama, classy and refined, charms mother and baby, takes selfie

jstripes

Banned
P8wtGLR.jpg

I love that he's suffering more than them.

Keri

if some random man walked up to her saying the exact same thing she'd probably think he is a creep, also article makes it sound like he didn't even ask for permission to hold the baby

LOL, this was my first thought too. Obviously, a former President is pretty recognizable and unlikely to try to kidnap your baby, but this should not be attempted by others.

Edited in case he's reading this - President Obama, you can definitely hold my baby and take a picture.

God do I miss Obama. I think we all took him for granted while he was in office.

Isn't America always fucking shit up and causing until untold destruction across the globe?

Cut Barry some slack.

Don't human beings in general like to cause destruction as well? Certainly there's nothing Obama could have changed about that in a big way.

Jzero

Right side of this pic has to be a shop. There's absolutely no way I wouldn't have seen it before today if it was legit. The others are well known.

I think the right side is legit but it kind of looks like a perspective trick. Dude is still a creepy fuck though.

Regulus Tera

Romanes Eunt Domus
Obama's descent into TMZesque superstar and the cult of personality surrounding him wouldn't have been possible without Trump. Kind of a sign of the times.

Firstly, Obama is god-tier in terms of personality and likability and was easily one of America's best Presidents.

In terms of trump, can't believe so many of you are surprised about his want to fuck his daughter...he's said so himself on camera several times, it's fucking disturbing.

I don't think that picture on the right is necessarily fake, more so lighting and angle making it look worse than it is... It looks like there were going for a cheek kiss but that pic was taken at a perfect timing and ended up showing his disgusting thoughts.

Dynasty

The other day I was feeling nostalgic about George W Bush being the president of the USA.
George "God told me to invade Iraq" L fucking Bush.

Regardless of whether it's real or fake, to quote John Oliver-

"The point is, you don't know for sure!"

Because that's the current United States President.

nekkid

It doesn't matter who we are, what matters is our plan.
A private jet? Just who does he think he is?

The best of us :-(

People didn't know Trump wants to fuck his own daughter? I thought that was common knowledge.

Only 'wants to'?

There's more in-fucking going on in the Trump dynasty than the fucking Lannisters.

At the very least he jerks of over her and she knows and is fine with it.

As much as I hate the Trumps, I certainly hope and think that Donald only wants to fuck Ivanka and that he never actually did it. That's some serious accusations.

gun_haver

god damn it i open this thread for some obama nostalgia and good pics and all i see are pics of PaedoDonald and his evil daughter.

Top Bottom