• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 2017 Season |OT| Japanese Horror Story - Sundays on Sky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staab

I ain't seeing the blocking, Grosjean, at least not by Red Bull :p

Vettel was on a potential fastest lap there on the new Ultras...

There are some differences between the tyre indicators on the TV overlay and on the internet live timing; A few people displaying new vs used. This does matter since these are race starting tyres.

Ok, there are no longer any errors in the tyre displays on live timing. It does seems to actually only be Hamilton that had useds on for this session. Either something is still wrong or Mercedes are idiots.

Haas and STR, huh.

avaya

It's finally great to see cars faster than 2004 speeds but waiting this fucking long was painful. 13 years to see cars just about 1/s lap faster, guess that's progress.

Mastah

These cars, these fucking cars. You can easily see how drivers are making the difference now, I almost have tears in my eyes, lol, I missed this feeling so much.

fernando-alonso-sad-12.jpg

Dilly

Banned
These cars, these fucking cars. You can easily see how drivers are making the difference now, I almost have tears in my eyes, lol, I missed this feeling so much.

I have that feeling that made me start watching this sport back. Fuck those soapboxes from past few years.

dakun

Are there any actual backmarkers this season? Even Mclaren is good enough if the car works.
I guess palmer will be back there quite often

13th is higher than I expected from Alonso. Knowing the typical opening race carnage, Alonso could easily finish in the points.... you know if the race was only 10 laps long. If that Honda is going to make it to the end, I have a feeling it will be tuned down hard after the first quarter of the race.

Mohonky

So if Hamilton was on new, Im not sure thats any better, at least it suggests Merc and Hamilton in particular not as fast as expected, unless Hamilton still lugging sandbags.

Aiii

So not worth it
13th is higher than I expected from Alonso. Knowing the typical opening race carnage, Alonso could easily finish in the points.... you know if the race was only 10 laps long. If that Honda is going to make it to the end, I have a feeling it will be tuned down hard after the first quarter of the race.

Alonso is not finishing the race.

Shaneus

Was 2014 the year when it pissed down? That 1:44 pole obviously sticks out.

I think that's the quali which was delayed to race day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom