• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Formula 1 - Brazilian Grand Prix 2016 |OT| We've Got A Message For You...

Status
Not open for further replies.

McNum

It occurs to me that this is a very unorthodox way of shoveling water. Using 21 high powered race cars to clean water from asphalt seems kind of excessive.

But then again, excessive is what Formula One is supposed to be about.

Patrick S.

Banned
First race start I watch this whole year and it's this :(

P.S. I didn't know Verstappen speaks German that well. I guess it's not so surprising with him being a Dutchman, but still.

These fuckers get so little racing time in the wet that they're all shocked that There's water on the circuit and that spray creates from it... SMFH

It occurs to me that this is a very unorthodox way of shoveling water. Using 21 high powered race cars to clean water from asphalt seems kind of excessive.

Track is massive.
Its the fastest and most efficient way to do it unless you want to hundreds of people trying to mop a few kilometres of tarmac.

Aiii

So not worth it
First race start I watch this whole year and it's this :(

P.S. I didn't know Verstappen speaks German that well. I guess it's not so surprising with him being a Dutchman, but still.

We live only a few km from the German border here where the VES family is from. We grew up surrounded by Germans.

It makes sense next year, when they're doing a standing start after the SC start.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom