• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

If i play with a wheel vs controller, on average what would you guys gain in terms of time gained playing the wheel or controller. I am seriously thinking of purchasing a wheel but I don;t know apart from immersion if I will gain a lot of time.

nib95

Banned
Awesome OP. Now one of you sell me your second hand Fanatec GT2 please. Surely some of you want a CSR or CSR Elite? :D

G Rom

Thanks for the comments. :)

phosphor112 said:
Anyone happen to have IMS footage posted online?

Here you go.

Some photos :
6217523163_ca048d55fd_o.jpg

6218042692_b4217c0e15_o.jpg

6218042840_d87f4501e7_o.jpg

6218043536_f21e19ff11_o.jpg

6218043608_cff1f6da80_o.jpg

6218043682_eef20eca94_o.jpg

6217524373_f16ef22e43_o.jpg

6218044576_3db4593507_o.jpg

6217525061_384d6a992a_o.jpg

6218044076_e9fa024983_o.jpg

6218042936_6be48012d9_o.jpg

6218044356_8c704314cb_o.jpg

6218044246_fb78169069_o.jpg

rvy

Banned
What? Where's no rain or snow? On top of no night racing? Well, shit. I'm seriously out of the loop. What the hell, PGR4 was doing this how many years ago? Come on, Turn 10.

pr0cs

Great OP/thread!
Forza is awesome, I am terrible at sim type games but there is so much other stuff in there to do and enjoy that even driving retards like me can get in and enjoy the game.
Can't wait (though my wallet is already hating me so early in this 'holiday season')

hayguyz

Banned
Was going to get this as my first Forza game until I saw the cheevos for Kinect and FM3. Not going to support devs who add in this crap.

h3ro said:
Anyone know what Gift Car options we have per level?

If I remember correctly you get a choice now for your gift car. I don't know if you pick them from a list or what may be someone with the game can elaborate.

G Rom, awesome thread. Great job.

Sethos

Banned
hayguyz said:
Was going to get this as my first Forza game until I saw the cheevos for Kinect and FM3. Not going to support devs who add in this crap.

Sounds more like you are looking for any excuse not to buy the game or games in general.

The stuff that dreams are made of!

EDIT: So DLC cars can be included in your level rewards too right? That's the main reason I think I'll be picking up the Season Pass (along with LCE)

Great job G Rom, can't wait to have everybody beat my times!

er.... I am in Brazil, and getting the game from Canada. The street date is Oct 11th but it seems that the store shipped earlier.

hayguyz said:

No offense, but I truly don't understand this mentality with acheivements. You will pass on an awesome racing game because of 1 acheivement?

(You could always rent FM3 or borrow from a friend, I see it as a way to show thanks to fans who have followed the series. The kinect one, I understand but so what? It's just an achievement.)

I thought gaming was about the GAME, not a gaming-penis measuring contest?

Very NICE |OT| btw...can't wait for Tuesday!

hayguyz said:
Seriously? They're just achievements. I enjoy achievements (I have 59k gamerscore), but I don't let them sway my purchase of a videogame. You're missing out on so much if you pass up on games just because of achievements. Man, I feel sorry for you.

Nice OT! Can't wait for the 11th!

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
OMG they have an achievement for the Kia Cee'D.

Forza 4 > GT5 with the Top Gear license, confirmed.

In before I turn this thread into that thread for comparison

So would get this for the Top Gear test track if I still had a working 360. Alas, I don't. :(

jergrah

Great OT!

Just placed my order for the Fanatec CSR a few minutes ago -- pre-ordered Forza 4 LE months ago, can't wait!

Great OT!

I'm assuming there with be a GAF car club yes? Any idea what the limits are on member count?

I might have one friend total buy this game so I'll be looking to join a good club.

TheSeks said:
OMG they have an achievement for the Kia Cee'D.

Forza 4 > GT5 with the Top Gear license, confirmed.

In before I turn this thread into that thread for comparison

So would get this for the Top Gear test track if I still had a working 360. Alas, I don't. :(
I woulda got FM3 if I still had a working 360... I rely on my friend to buy the games as I mooch off of him. =] Best way to do it.... ok maybe not.

Xanadu

Banned
hayguyz said:
i can tell you are a proud owner of king kong

I was going to get this game until I realized that it was sold in a plastic case, not going to support devs who ruin the environment.

DasRaven

flyinpiranha said:
I was going to get this game until I realized that it was sold in a plastic case, not going to support devs who ruin the environment.

son.jpg

Besides, it is also sold in a steelbook case that only has a plastic liner!

skyfinch

flyinpiranha said:

You and Mother Nature are gonna get it on tonight! Damn!

I was going to get this game until I realize that it had a Ferrari 458 on the cover. Not going to support devs who blasphemously adorn their game with the hideous visage of one of the world's great automotive catastrophes.

Sorry, mclaren777

TheOddOne

skyfinch said:
You and Mother Nature are gonna get it on tonight! Damn!
Hahahhahha. Lets Get it On /Marvin Gay voice.

Also this thread has been bookmarked for the awesome OP and skyfinch.

Spaceman Spiff said:
I was going to get this game until I realize that it had a Ferrari 458 on the cover. Not going to support devs who blasphemously adorn their game with the hideous visage of one of the world's great automotive catastrophes.

Sorry, mclaren777
He is banned your safe...............

for now ಠ_ಠ

Top Bottom