• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza 4 |OT| Where Porsche Are Driven

The_Monk

Amazing OT| !

All I need now is my LE on my hands, some gaffers to add on XBL the GAF club!

One more week! or so...

Giard said:
Yes, and the quote mentions 2 other cars you get in Forza 4. I was asking about those, are they directly in Forza 4 or do you have to transfer them as well?
The fine print said car will be send to you within a month, but someone also mention that if you have car in Forza 3 garage it will transfer. I guess we will find out when the game come out.

Gowans007 said:
Haha yeah, I think there is two options, change the groups settings or every member needs to be approved. At the mo me and m0dus can approve and boot.
This is you next week.

QhKAB.jpg

SCHUEY F1 said:
Thats awesome. The suspension movement, while breaking into the one corner was really sweet.

That is something that I have really noticed about Forza 4. The body roll and suspension movement is fantastic. I was racing my E34 M5 against a bunch of muscle cars and watching the cars just lurch and dive into the corners was great.

The only thing that might be slightly annoying to people about World Tour mode is that the difficulty is dynamic. It starts out super easy and then eventually starts to get harder. So if it seems really easy in the beginning, just give it some time.

Also, the AI seems to make mistakes more now than in F3. You can actually see them go into a corner too hot, or take a corner too wide. Makes for some pretty great "oh shit" moments.

I really hope that Amazon ships the LCE same day. That would make my week. I paid for overnight and it's starting to sound like that will be too long to wait.

Lingitiz

Really excited for this, but I can't see myself dumping a ton of hours unless I get a wheel. I'm interested in the speed wheel though, seems to be a nice alternative for my budget and space requirements.

witness

Great OP!

Very glad to see that the engine sound adjusts with mods done to it according to the Ars Technica review, the only thing I want to know is if the exhaust visually changes as you upgrade.

The_Monk

flyinpiranha said:
I really hope that Amazon ships the LCE same day. That would make my week. I paid for overnight and it's starting to sound like that will be too long to wait.

I really hope my non-amazon order ships the same day too.

Right now, amazon is having problems delivering day-1 or even meeting their delivery time =/ (Dark Souls as an example..)

Let's hope for the best.

sneaky77

I am pumped that my CSR should arrive Tuesday so I will be ready by the time Amazon decides I am worthy of the LCE shipment lol.

Also I hope I am allowed in the Gaf club, thanks

shinnn

Nice OT. The title resumes the Forza "community".
I've never seen an OT listing features that the game doesn't have. wtf.
Where's the Forza die hard fans? =p

AMUSIX

golem said:
So the Day 1 DLC packs are only available for Season Pass buyers on Day 1?
I can't see it being like that...

shinnn said:
Unfortunately, it was almost needed in this case due to the stringing along that the dev team did when asked about things like night and weather. Better to have the clear answers in the OT, even though it is a bit of an off-putting section.

watership

shinnn said:

Playing the green disk. Bastards.

krpiper said:
I am so pumped. I wish I was able to get a speed wheel but I am a poor college student :(
I'm right there with you. It's a miracle I got Gears 3, ICO/SOTC, and I'm going to be getting Forza 4 and Skyrim. Thank god for Amazon's trade-in. I wish I had that extra $60 to get the speedwheel. Seems super fun!

Raudi

FYI: RELEASE DAY DELIVERY OPTION NOW AVAILABLE FOR AMAZON FM4 LCE ORDERS!

Go change your shipping speed now for any Amazon LCE orders!

They also have FM4 LCE in stock

sneaky77

Raudi said:

Thank you kind sir

AMUSIX

Raudi said:

Doesn't matter too much to me, but I went to change my shipping on my July 2 LCE preorder, and I only get the one-day and two-day options. Is it because I got it at $59.99?

Raudi

AMUSIX said:
Doesn't matter too much to me, but I went to change my shipping on my July 2 LCE preorder, and I only get the one-day and two-day options. Is it because I got it at $59.99?

That's when I ordered my LCE for $59.99 and I just got the option to chose Release day delivery today.

Are you an Amazon Prime member?

Doodis

Raudi said:

So, I was previously paying $9.99 for one-day delivery. I just switched to release-date delivery and now shipping is only $0.99.

I'm glad to be getting a great deal here, but come on, Amazon. Ten dollars more for delivery a day later? Lame.

P.S. - thanks for the heads up.

The_Monk

Can't wait to listen some VW Golf music in my ears!

Shame my car is not in the game (too ashamed to tell which one it is..)

AMUSIX

Raudi said:
That's when I ordered my LCE for $59.99 and I just got the option to chose Release day delivery today.

Are you an Amazon Prime member?
yes, I am...but release day delivery is still not showing. Just one, two, and standard. As I said, for me it's not a big deal, as I just did the preorder for the car (which is delivered how?) and will just get my copy tomorrow, but it definitely indicates that release day delivery is not available for everyone.

I'm in San Diego, by the way.

AMUSIX said:
yes, I am...but release day delivery is still not showing. Just one, two, and standard. As I said, for me it's not a big deal, as I just did the preorder for the car (which is delivered how?) and will just get my copy tomorrow, but it definitely indicates that release day delivery is not available for everyone.

I'm in San Diego, by the way.
I've seen that happen several times to other people before. It just glitches, and they don't have the release day option. There doesn't seem to be any rhyme or reason for it. I don't remember anyone bothering to have it fixed, but I'm sure you could.

Top Bottom