• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 2: Driving Social — Drivatars, 1000 player clubs, instant multiplayer

Cake Boss

Banned

ibccdweuuXmRep.gif

Something like this? It's not quite as technical as Rally Di Positano it's a bit different from all the open fields we've been seeing so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mp0Aso_K6fc
(clip also has a night to day transition)

Yeah that looked alright, I prefer racing the lower class cars but on huge wide roads they're just a chore.

I wasn't knocking the visuals earlier, the night driving appears to be much improved over Horizon 1 where visibility just wasn't affected. Seems like a day and night cycle rather than an orange and blue cycle.

shandy706

Here is the music I've figured out from the videos...I think...lol..

Song Name - Band/Group/Singer

Jealous - Chromeo
Never - Phonat
Survive - Kidnap Kid
Wings - The Invisible
Revolution - R3hab & Nervo & Ummet Ozscan

Here is the music I've figured out from the videos...I think...lol..

Song Name - Band/Group/Singer

Jealous - Chromeo
Never - Phonat
Survive - Kidnap Kid
Wings - The Invisible
Revolution - R3hab & Nervo & Ummet Ozscan

Thanks, gonna look these up on Spotify.
Horizon 1 had a really good soundtrack.

GAF.

I don't really care about cars, or racing, or racing cars...but this game looks so beautiful, it's almost making me want to buy it.

Should I not bother?

T.O.P

Banned
GAF.

I don't really care about cars, or racing, or racing cars...but this game looks so beautiful, it's almost making me want to buy it.

Should I not bother?

Horizon was one of the best games of the last generation, wether you like racing or not, it's pure gaming bliss

And this is looking even better so far

The trees and overall lighting looks better but it's not blowing me away like Driveclub.

The roads and fields aren't doing much for me either, all I'm seeing is blasting around at insane speeds when I wanted something more technical like Rally Di Positano.

Sounds like you want Motorsport not Horizon.

aaronwt

I'm definitey looking forward to FH2. I really enjoyed the first one and this one looks like it will be a lot better.

I had no interest in this until seeing that Twitch stream earlier.....things have now changed.

It looks like a heap of fun and feature packed.

RawNuts

Thanks to the footage Blimblim captured, I was able to confirm Jungle - Busy Earnin' as being on the soundtrack.

That means two confirmed tracks from Jungle so far: The Heat and Busy Earnin'; if Time is somehow also on the soundtrack, I will be the happiest person ever.

Top Bottom