• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Horizon 3 Demo - September 11 @ 8:00 PM EST

Jingo

I feel sad i cant play this game on my tv enhanced setting since it introduces some lag to the controls, but man, those graphics are amazing, switching to game mode gives me better controls but i think some of the magic is gone :(

Btw its a sony 4k tv

strata8

Yep, it 100% did. It was one of things I was really impressed with. You could sit on a hill top overlooking a valley and watch cloud shadows move across distant hills and the valley. Looked great.

FH3 still looks next level to me though.

It did but only in the distance if I'm remembering correctly, they would disappear when you drove up to them. In FH3 they affect the environment around you, so you can be driving along on a sunny day and find yourself in the shadow of a cloud.

flozuki

I feel sad i cant play this game on my tv enhanced setting since it introduces some lag to the controls, but man, those graphics are amazing, switching to game mode gives me better controls but i think some of the magic is gone :(

Btw its a sony 4k tv

Ok, is there an HDR option now in the demo? Have I really missed this?

jesu

Btw its a sony 4k tv

Won't every game on your TV do that then?

T.O.P

Banned
And it doesn't actually enhance anything.

Well it depends on my end (i'm no expert tho)

I have a Sony w905a and the difference between Game mode and Cinema (tweaked) wich i use for movies is pretty big, i end up using game mode only for fighting games tho since the input lag is still insanely low for a tv

Canadian

I played both Horizon 1 and 2 and really enjoyed them. While I wasn't eagerly anticpating 3 the demo makes me want to play more. I still have so many events to complete in Horizon 2 so I'll probably go back before jumping in on 3.

Great demo overall, I'm sure the final game will be fantastic!

I can't believe how completely the nailed the look and feel of Australia. Like down to the little white reflector things on the side of the roads and all of the signs and the house designs.

It's just incredibly impressive

Laws00

I pre ordered the standard version but i'm thinking I should have gotten the deluxe now....the first Horizon that isn't held back by the 360. So I am expecting big things....

mdsfx

"A standalone Forza Horizon 3 PC demo will be released sometime after launch," the spokesperson said. "We invite all players who are eager to play Forza on PC to try Forza Motorsport 6: Apex, available now in the Windows 10 Store for free."

"sometime"

some...

time?!

UGH

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| Outback Brakehouse

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| You call that a car? THIS is a car

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| Only Festival That is Also a Continent

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| Come meet us at the playground down under.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| Cars? Meh : Ladies? Meh : Drones? Meh : Tunes? Meh : Graphics? Meh : Performance? Priceless.

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| Up for some Aus play?

ViciousDS

Banned
Forza Horizon 3 |OT| U WOT M8!?

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| This isn't a carrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Forza Horizon 3 |OT| Rerouting......Rerouting..........stop taking pictures

Raven77

Fired up the demo last night....sooooooooo good.

Question though. Has the full map been revealed yet? I have seen some google images of a map but it looks like it is not complete.

Top Bottom