• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forza Motorsport's Lack Of Split-Screen Was A Creative Decision, Phil Spencer Says

BlueLyria

You can use your garage cars in splitscreen if you favourite them. It's a bit tedious compared to the entire list being accessible but it's possible at least. Thought I'd let you know because it doesn't really explain it in the game or it's easy to miss.
Thank you very much!
It's not much, but it's a workaround and I appreciate you telling me that

Caio

Who the fuck plays splitscreen in 2023?
Not even in 1996 I was playing splitscreen, I was already using two playstations with the Link cable to play with my friends on two different TVs at Ridge Racer Revolution, what a blast !

Last edited:
More like it would look bad for a 1st party game to launch without feature parity on the Series S. S, the gift that keeps on giving.

Pelta88

why-you-always-lying-meme.gif

NickFire

Can only imagine how many other 3rd party “creative decisions” have been made specifically because of the S. Pretty close to a 💯 guarantee they all involved reduced ambition for creativity’s sake.

Top Bottom