• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOX Animation Domination |OT| Sundays...on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.
All the robots throwing themselves in front of moving vehicles made me chuckle. Thats something I guess.

Edit: Robot pimp slapping Burns' hounds also made me lol. So-so episode.

Black-Box

I agree, but I also feel like all shows should be a hour long, it just feels like they write a good episode, but they jump right to the ending to make it 30 mins

Bobs burgers has really surprised me since last year, I thought it was gonna be garbage but each episode is so good B^)

Tina always makes me go jrdjtdjutgkutfh

Lucario

so around 17 minutes into american dad, i started crying my eyes out uncontrollably out of a combination of sadness and fear.

then screamed so loud my roommates thought i was hurt.

what the fuck

why do you do this

that said.... this is around the best thing i've seen on TV in a while, as well as the worst thing. I have no idea what the fuck this is. I am emotionally conflicted.

SapientWolf

Trucker Sexologist
so around 17 minutes into american dad, i started crying my eyes out uncontrollably out of a combination of sadness and fear.

then screamed so loud my roommates thought i was hurt.

what the fuck

why do you do this

that said.... this is around the best thing i've seen on TV in a while, as well as the worst thing. I have no idea what the fuck this is. I am emotionally conflicted.
I had a similar reaction to your avatar.

Was dog heaven lifted from some reference I didn't pick up on? It just had that 80's feel to it. Also, Bob's Burgers gets away with a lot. I lost it when that old lady said the "fish" drawing looked like a penis.

richiek

steals Justin Bieber DVDs
dear god that dog might be the saddest thing I have ever seen animated.

1253981600290.jpg

PK Gaming

American Dad delivers (as usual)

Rogers reaction to the whole thing killed me. His callous attitude was fucking hilarious, and i'm glad they didn't cheapen it by making it so that heendeduphiringthosecatstokillthedog.

<3 American Dad

Yeah, it's amazing how much you can achieve with coherent plot line insted of spending half the show on nonsense that has no connection to the actual plot..
Haha I thought that during the show.

Great minds.

I don't know why they don't box themselves in with an X-episode storyline.
I'm sure they'd get some great episodes out of it.

isny

napkin dispenser
Wow was the Cleveland Show episode ever packed full of references. The callback to Family Guy "I'm Tiger Woods!" was pretty funny.

I did enjoy that AD, but it was too much randomness, it felt like an episode of FG. (Since when do talking pirate cats drop a balloon onto a dog on AD?)

The Simpsons episode had a few chuckles, but the only real standout was Brent Spiner, he's still got the Data mannerisms down pat.

Bob's doesn't seem to be as funny as last season yet, but it had it's moment's. ("Sex, Sex, Sex", lol)

FG was the stand out though, it was such a great episode that didn't rely on cutaway gags. (Peter commenting Bird is the Word was a terrible song was pretty hilarious)

Grinchy

Banned
I actually kinda like the new Simpsons episode. It might be my irrational love of Star Trek, but I laughed my way through the whole episode.

Bob's Burgers is the best of these shows every week IMO. The entire family clinging onto Bob before he went to the bank and all the dialogue in that scene killed me. So so good.

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
The dog still died, Lars or not.

but the fact that the dog waited years in the hopes that his master would someday return died with the retcon as well. he had a happy existence with fry. and his "death" was quick .

e_i

Pirate cats in hot air balloons? I nearly spat out my drink at that scene. I knew something would happen to the dog...but this? Also, who knew they had dragons in doggie heaven?

MIMIC

Banned
I love when they treat Brian like an actual dog.

"Paw. No....OTHER PAW! Dammit! >_<" lol, used to do that with my dog all the time.

A0OFb.jpg

3/25/12 **UPDATED**

7:30pm:

A3eQK.png

The Men In Me

CQo6b.jpg

Cleveland is labeled "The Whitest Man in America" after he wins a dance competition for the chance to attend a pop sensation's concert. Unable to shake off his new reputation, Cleveland is determined to understand his roots and where he came from. Everything starts to make sense when he is reunited with his former nanny Barbara (guest voice Florence Henderson), a high class woman with a taste for refined culture. But even though Cleveland's nanny influenced many of his interests growing up, Cleveland finally learns that happiness comes from being comfortable in your own skin.

8:30pm:

LU0lJ.jpg

Synchronized Swimming

cA2VX.jpg

The kids con their way out of gym class with a bogus synchronized swimming independent study. Meanwhile, Bob welcomes a new soft serve ice cream machine to the restaurant.

9:30pm:

Ryyjr.jpg

Less Money, Mo' Problems

wksNP.jpg

After losing patience with Hayley and Jeff for their freeloading ways, Stan bets the young couple that he and Francine can live on minimum wage for a month. Meanwhile, Steve and Roger embark on a mission to test drive the car of their dreams.

American Dad should be good.. not really liking this season but last weeks show was very good.

The rest will probably horrible.. I don't see why everyone likes Bob's Burgers so much. It reminds me of The Simpsons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom