• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FOX Animation Domination |OT| Sundays...on FOX

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leucrota

Where is the Simpsons at? Why hasn't it aired the past couple of weeks.

Bob's Burgers is amazing.

Never really got into American dad.

This was the first Family Guy I've watched in a long time. Not that bad. Definitely still in the general realm of post-resurrection FG but I laughed a lot.

UberTag

Where is the Simpsons at? Why hasn't it aired the past couple of weeks.
It's aired. Just going through a cycle of reruns.

There's a new episode in two weeks (on the 15th) and then a 4-week string of new episodes to wrap up the season for May sweeps starting on the 29th.

A0OFb.jpg

4/15/12 **UPDATED**

8:00pm:

EhZeI.png

Beware My Cheating Bart

AHl0L.jpg

Jimbo's girlfriend falls for Bart after he's forced to chaperone her to a movie. School bullies notice, and that's bad for Bart. Meanwhile, Homer is persuaded to buy an exercise machine, but doesn't have to be persuaded to use the TV that comes with it.

8:30pm:

LU0lJ.jpg

Food Truckin'

vFCgf.jpg

Bob's family persuades him to buy a food truck and compete with the ones stealing his customers right outside the restaurant. When the Belchers bring their food truck to the "Lolla-Pa-Foods-A-Festival," the Belcher kids' mischief causes the foodies and other truck owners to riot against them.

9:30pm:

A3eQK.png

American Prankster

Pn8MN.jpg

One of Rallo's pranks goes too far and gets Cleveland Jr. kicked out of the scouts. So Cleveland takes matters into his own hands, and threatens to send Rallo to juvenile detention.

UberTag

The one night I miss The Simpsons, I hear it was actually decent. Dammit.
Any time they bring in someone from outside of the writing team to just focus on strong characterizations and no lame celebrity cameos the show proves it can still turn out winning material over 22 years after it started.

I actually have high expectations for the next two episodes as well. It'll be crap after that so you can start ignoring it again.

Any time they bring in someone from outside of the writing team to just focus on strong characterizations and no lame celebrity cameos the show proves it can still turn out winning material over 22 years after it started.

I actually have high expectations for the next two episodes as well. It'll be crap after that so you can start ignoring it again.

How so? Who wrote this ep? I guess I'll actually look forward to catching it on hulu later in the week.

AAequal

Banned
HAHA WHAT?! Who did this gag?
Bill Plympton, he has made big pile of animated shorts and some feature-length films, good stuff.

This was actually good episode! There was no wasted screen time, plot started to construct right from the start and the plot line was actually coherent. Homer's side plot didn't took too much time from the actual plot and Stranded jokes were funny, reminded me of that Twin Peaks gag many years ago.
sRnft.png

AAequal

Banned
The Simpsons was pretty good.

Bob's Burgers continues to be amazing. I love the writing, and delivery on this show.
Bob's Burgers just keeps getting better and the jokes keep getting dirtier :D I actually like how the kids are handled in this show they are closer to real kids then any other show airing on Fox. Gene especially has been on fire this season with all the sexual jokes.

B.K.

Finally, a good episode of The Simpsons tonight! I wonder how many people will see the first episode of the series for their first time tonight.

Finally, a good episode of The Simpsons tonight! I wonder how many people will see the first episode of the series for their first time tonight.

And, I'm missing it again. God dammit.
I keep forgetting. Stupid work is exhausting me. I'll just catch it later.

WAIT you fooled me. I should have looked at the posting time -_-

A0OFb.jpg

4/29/12 **UPDATED**

7:30pm:

A3eQK.png

B.M.O.C.

eXUn7.jpg

It's homecoming weekend at Cleveland's alma mater, so he volunteers to take Roberta on a college visit so he can relive his college days. But he gets a less-than-brotherly welcome from his fraternity chapter. Meanwhile, Rallo helps Cleveland Jr. learn to sleep without his beloved stuffed animal.

8:00pm:

EhZeI.png

A Totally Fun Thing That Bart Will Never Do Again

aUUKy.jpg

Cruise ship director Rowan (guest voice Steve Coogan) entertains the ship's passengers with a song that causes Bart to realize their vacation won't last forever.

8:30pm:

LU0lJ.jpg

Dr. Yap

FSqcW.jpg

Linda's sister Gayle joins the family ski trip. But before she does so, she picks up a heavily medicated Bob from Dr. Yap, the family dentist. When Bob mistakes Gayle for Linda and kisses her, Gayle falls for Bob. So Bob turns to Dr. Yap for help.

9:00pm:

BoOFj.png

Mr. and Mrs. Stewie

3hoU1.jpg

Stewie becomes smitten when he meets a girl who happens to be the female version of himself. Meanwhile, Peter and Quagmire take their friendship to a new level.

9:30pm:

A3eQK.png

Jesus Walks

Kp2Rv.jpg

A devout choir girl (voice of Fergie) catches Cleveland Jr.'s eye, so he volunteers for a church trip to be in her good graces. But another choir member questions his religious fervor. Meanwhile, Donna's former boyfriend returns from Iraq and discovers that she's married.

rezuth

A devout choir girl (voice of Fergie) catches Cleveland Jr.'s eye, so he volunteers for a church trip to be in her good graces. But another choir member questions his religious fervor. Meanwhile, Donna's former boyfriend returns from Iraq and discovers that she's married.
I'll look forward to this and Bob.

Your tongue feels so much different from my cats....
That and Bob trying to buy time from Dr. Yap's anesthesia was hilarious

Oh man... this episode is amazing

Holy shit, Prince of Persuasia and PUA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom