• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

FREE Borat gamerpics and theme now on the Marketplace (Very Nice!)

http://www.majornelson.com/archive/2007/02/16/borat-theme-and-pictures-free.aspx

Now some of you guys probably already downloaded this, and you may not think this is worthy of a topic, but give me a moment to explain why is a historic moment for gamerpics.

These downloads consist of a 4 image Borat theme (complete with a new guide background you can put into any theme you want) and 8 gamerpics. As you look through the gamerpics you might think they are pretty standard. Okay, lots of Borat headshots, one of his manager, Borat in his nasty green thong thing (above the waist, thankfully), then...OH MY GOD!

Borat getting crushed by his fat naked manager's ass, complete with hairy asshole.

0Wdsb2JhbC9DCgUMBhkAGAFaL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwNwAAAAAAAAD+jaHo.jpg

This is the first official gamerpic containing nudity. Dear god why?!?!

Is this the first free set of gamerpics ever or have others been free for a limited time? (has only been an XBL member for 3 weeks)

Wario64

works for Gamestop (lol)
MomoPufflet said:
Is this the first free set of gamerpics ever or have others been free for a limited time? (has only been an XBL member for 3 weeks)

There's plenty of free gamerpics. The free pics that I've been using are Ari Gold from Entourage and the 24 logo

MomoPufflet said:

There have been others, many of which are basically sponsered advertisements and not directly related to video games. Just looking at my 360's HD here are some of the free themes and gamerpics I've downloaded:

Family Guy
Battlestar Galactica
Burger King
Adidas
Mass Effect
Gears of War
Viva Pinata
E3, TGS, X06

And of course every XBLA game comes with a free gamerpic or two.

scarybore

:lol Like the Burger King theme, I don't think it is the kind of thing I want to log in to see everyday but it's amusing none the less. Wish we got more free crap on the UK marketplace, but then I remember how the Japanese Gaffers must feel. And soz for the quality, capture cards acting up.

I fully expect to get subjected to digital tea-bagging when I play matches of Halo 2, but I never could have predicited that I could get subjected to an OFFICIAL gamertag that had a photo of a naked man actually getting tea-bagged by another (fatter) naked man.

BuddyC

a Master Ninja said:
These downloads consist of a 4 image Borat theme (complete with a new guide background you can put into any theme you want) and 8 gamerpics. As you look through the gamerpics you might think they are pretty standard. Okay, lots of Borat headshots, one of his manager, Borat in his nasty green thong thing (above the waist, thankfully), then...OH MY GOD!

Borat getting crushed by his fat naked manager's ass, complete with hairy asshole.

0Wdsb2JhbC9DCgUMBhkAGAFaL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwNwAAAAAAAAD+jaHo.jpg

This is the first official gamerpic containing nudity. Dear god why?!?!
:lol

black_13

Banned
I want to see Borat:The game! Somebody make it happen.

It could include tons of mini-games such as jerking off in the streets of New York.

a Master Ninja said:
There have been others, many of which are basically sponsered advertisements and not directly related to video games. Just looking at my 360's HD here are some of the free themes and gamerpics I've downloaded:

Family Guy
Battlestar Galactica
Burger King
Adidas
Mass Effect
Gears of War
Viva Pinata
E3, TGS, X06

And of course every XBLA game comes with a free gamerpic or two.
Did they get rid of some of these themes and gamer pics? I don't see anything for Burger King and Mass Effect.

I Am Error said:
Did they get rid of some of these themes and gamer pics? I don't see anything for Burger King and Mass Effect.

Yeah, they often are only around for a limited time. Here are some free ones that are still available:

Shooter
Smokin' Aces
Old Spice
Nacho Libre
Family Guy
Entourage
Alpha Dog
Borat
Digital Entertainment (Mission Impossible 3)
E3 2006 (Lots of X-Men 3 stuff and Gold/Silver pics)

Check out this one from the "Shooter" pack.
1mdsb2JhbC9HCgUIBh4AGAFfL3RpbGUvMC8yODAwMwAAAAAAAAD5aO5T.jpg

Almost makes up for the Borat pic.

Sorry for posting so many times in my own topic, but after subjecting you to the opening post I feel its my duty to inform as many people as possible that there is a FREE gamerpic featuring a hot woman in her underwear holding a shotgun.

pilonv1

Best free Gamerpics ever after the Burger King ones.

What happened to the 24 pics/theme? Were they limited time only?

Stupid question, but I've had a 360 for a whole year and I've never seen a single non-game related pic/theme available for download. Are TVshows/Movie pics kept in a different location on the market place? Or are they supposed to be amongst the rest?

Sean

Banned
marvelharvey said:
Stupid question, but I've had a 360 for a whole year and I've never seen a single non-game related pic/theme available for download. Are TVshows/Movie pics kept in a different location on the market place? Or are they supposed to be amongst the rest?

They are lumped together with the other gamer pics and themes (at least on the US marketplace).

It seems like most (all?) of them are for US only so that may be why they are not showing up for you. Maybe try making a free US silver account.

Sean said:
They are lumped together with the other gamer pics and themes (at least on the US marketplace).

It seems like most (all?) of them are for US only so that may be why they are not showing up for you. Maybe try making a free US silver account.
Yeah, I've had a silver US account since day one, but my Gold account and machine is Japanese... guess I'm screwed over Borat.

Top Bottom