• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
I have a Ghost Recon online beta key for anyone that wants it. PM me.

Note: You will (most likely) need to install .Net frameworks to play so if you aren't willing to install other software to play a beta, bail out now.

I've got a code for a free copy of Arkham City. First person to name the scientist who helped build one of the monorails in the Simpsons gets it. Probably doesn't need to be said, but hopefully this goes to someone who actually wants to play the game.

Mikeside

I've got a code for a free copy of Arkham City. First person to name the scientist who helped build one of the monorails in the Simpsons gets it. Probably doesn't need to be said, but hopefully this goes to someone who actually wants to play the game.

I already have the game, but I just thought I'd say that's very generous of you. Nice one!

Sebastian Cobb?

EDIT: This guy.

oOApX.png

BHK3

Banned
I have a steam code for Rochard, PM if you want it with a good reason as to why you want to play it/think you deserve it, "I'm awesome" is a good answer.

Still have a key btw.

RedAssedApe

Banned
My friend tried to get one and it says 0 keys now. Down from 4000+ when I got mine. Ah looks like they are putting in IP restriction or something.

gabbo

I was just able to get one. Thanks for the heads up. I never would have know about this without seeing this.

BTW, At the time that I got it, there were 7901 keys left. So I guess they must have restocked or something.

it told me there were 6100 left before I grabbed mine, so that's a safe assumption.

Cystm

SWTOR

In case anyone was on the fence on this game, there is now a 7 day free "friends" trial. Subscribers can refer up to 3 friends.

I myself have 2 to give away, send me your email addy in a PM if you would like to try it out.

Edit: Both gone.

I have another Post Apocalyptic Mayhem code from the Groupees bundle (not sure why they gave me two), therefore it's time for another bout of trivia.

I've been watching Battlestar Galactica lately, so the question will be based on that. What is the name of the stealth fighter that Chief Tyrol (and eventually his crew) build? I'll pm the code to the first person who answers correctly.

Nelo Ice

Banned
I have another Post Apocalyptic Mayhem code from the Groupees bundle (not sure why they gave me two), therefore it's time for another bout of trivia.

I've been watching Battlestar Galactica lately, so the question will be based on that. What is the name of the stealth fighter that Chief Tyrol (and eventually his crew) build? I'll pm the code to the first person who answers correctly.

edit:nvm guess I got a code as well just checked my groupees profile.

Agkel

PSY・S;35800401 said:
Redeemed, thanks. Time to fire up that old brick.

Awww :( And I got excited there for a second thinking I was going to be able to buy the Borderlands DLC and Ilomilo that's on sale this week. I really wish I had not thrown out the code that came with my FF Xbox ed last year.

*keeps digging the interwebs for 48hr code*

Quote to reveal:

RAGE Wasteland Sewer Missions DLC for Xbox 360

Driver: San Francisco Uplay Passport for the PS3

2 Day Xbox Live Gold Pass

2 Day Xbox Live Gold Pass

Cronee

Free 250 shazzbucks for Tribes Ascend Beta for those who don't have a facebook.

I've never done the "quote to show thing" so I hope it works. Reply when used, thanks!

Twisted Metal Black (PS3, of course): 35P6-T5NP-9GLL

I flushed my XBL friends list out recently. Looking for GAFfers to add. Send me a request at 'FollowSmoke' if you want to play some time.

EDIT: Oh yeah, if anyone is a Starhawk fan, you can't use this until the launch (May), but here's a Sweet Tooth Outcast Multiplayer Skin for whoever wants to write it down and use it when the game comes out: BMG3-KANH-M8M2

I've got steam copies of the following games to give away:

No Time To Explain
Q.U.B.E.
Choplifter HD
King Arthur
Hacker Evolution Duality

One game per poster, please.

Top Bottom