• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

JDHarbs

I will give a Humble Bundle 5 Steam key for Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid (single key activates all three games) to the first person to show me one of the games in their Steam wish list – added before today. Just reply to this post with a link to your Steam profile/wishlist.
Mine?

Leynos

I will give a Humble Bundle 5 Steam key for Super Meat Boy, Lone Survivor and Braid (single key activates all three games) to the first person to show me one of the games in their Steam wish list – added before today. Just reply to this post with a link to your Steam profile/wishlist.

I'm trying to figure out how to get a link to my wishlist. Help!!

Edit: nevermind

Don't have an extra key for anything in your wish list. But pick one out of the following if you want: Capsized...

Cave Story+, Legend of Grimrock and Bastion...

The ones unpicked will go to whoever first links me their wishlist with the game they'd like (as always – added before today).

And there's a little something extra in this post for a lurker.

funny-gif-Donald-Duck-Daisy-coin-begging.gif

edit: nvm

Ce-Lin

First one to say the name of the woman that purposely calls Liz a different name in Bioshock Infinite gets a Steam key for the original Bioshock.

gblues

Banned
Alright, I bolo'd the stress test thing. Let's give this another shot.

I have a 10% off coupon for Shadow Warrior on Steam. Expires 9/25. PM me with a link to your Steam profile to claim.

I've got a couple 14 day Xbox Live trials to give away. First two quotes of this message will get one.

P.S. You won't be getting your code for another 4 hours, when I'm home.

Shady859

Was I quick enough?

Probably not since you asked. :p The key was hidden in email line but reveals in your reply when you quote my message. People do this to keep unregistered lurkers from snatching keys.

----

Anyone want a guest pass for the following: (2 of each available)

Killing Floor
or
Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45

"This pass only gives you access to the full version of this game for a limited time period." I have no idea how long limited time means.

Top Bottom