• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"FREE to a good home" thread |20XX Edition| No begging, requests, or taking advantage

Quote for Xotic Steam Key.

Please leave a message to let me and others know it's gone so people don't endlessly try to redeem it.

Gone!! Enjoy

Hey guys, I'm going to give away The Wonderful End Of The World, a Katamari clone for steam developed by Dejobaan Games (the guys behind AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!!!).

I want to do a mini contest, for a change. You have to post what would YOU do if the world really ended the 21st of December (Yeah, I'm bored). I'll count all entries before 2PM GMT and select the winner using Random.org.

Good luck!

DonMigs85

Hey guys, I'm going to give away The Wonderful End Of The World, a Katamari clone for steam developed by Dejobaan Games (the guys behind AaaaaAAaaaAAAaaAAAAaAAAAA!!!!!).

I want to do a mini contest, for a change. You have to post what would YOU do if the world really ended the 21st of December (Yeah, I'm bored). I'll count all entries before 2PM GMT and select the winner using Random.org.

Good luck!

I would cower in my room and accept my fate.

GraveRobberX

Platinum Trophy: Learned to Shit While Upright Again.

Good luck!

Hug Mom, say goodbye to all, go play my PS3, get trophies till my dieing breath, PING!

Misguided

Banned

Good luck!

I'd clone more Katamari games and have them suck up the end of the world, of course!

The_End

Good luck!

I was gonna post a youtube link to a Mr. Show sketch, but then I remembered that I'm still a Junior Member here and I'm not quite sure what I can get away with.

Do a search for "Mr. Show Life is precious, and God, and the Bible Lifeboat sketch" then jump to the last 30 seconds. That'll give you your answer.

Time's up! There were four entries, and Random.org chose poster number...

Sj9De.png

Congrats, GraveRobberX! Send me a PM with your SteamID.

Nabs

Anyone want a Starhawk Beta key? First to quote will get a PM.
If I don't PM you soon, feel free to message me.

Good luck!

I would look at my Steam backlog, and my eyes would fill with tears. Not of despair, but of joy - the joy of having The Wonderful End of the World encapsulating the inherent generosity of my fellow man, and the good inside all of our hearts.

Edit: Well, clearly I'm too late. I would go to my grave CURSING YOUR EYES.

I've been holding on to some of this crap for a while, I decided its time that someone gets some use out of it. Reply to this post with what you want and its yours. 1 item per poster please.

Darksiders (PC) Will be given as a gift on Steam
Dragon Age II (PC) Key that will activate on Origin, Black Emporium Key is included as well
Alan Wake (XBOX360) Games on Demand key, the card says you need 7 GB to install it.

I've been holding on to some of this crap for a while, I decided its time that someone gets some use out of it. Reply to this post with what you want and its yours. 1 item per poster please.

Dragon Age II (PC) Key that will activate on Origin, Black Emporium Key is included as well
Alan Wake (XBOX360) Games on Demand key, the card says you need 7 GB to install it.

I'll take the Dragon Age 2 please!

Silex

Alan Wake please!

Foxix Von

Alan Wake please!? Aw crap, beaten.

catabarez

Do I need to quote to get it? Lol if so darksiders :)

So I ordered some items from the fine people at Masters of Cinema. Due to postal shenanigans my order was delayed and ultimately sent and received twice. They don't want me to return the goods and since there is no way I'll profit from this I thought I'll just give them away to my fellow gaffers.

Here's the deal :

Choose ONE of the four sets described below, posting your preference in the "Free to a good home" thread along with a (preferably crudely drawn) picture related to the coveted film(s), before sunday 23:59 GMT. I'll choose the best/funniest ones and have the goods shipped to the lucky/talented recipients next week.

PLEASE NOTE: (i)The DVDs are Zone 2 the BRs are Region B (ii) I'll take care of the shipping costs

Also discs sold though the Masters of Cinema Website (when they have a sale, which is often) ARE SHIPPED FREE OF CHARGE WORLDWIDE.

All items are unsealed and complete with their awesome booklet save from one box which was broken during shipping.

1. Peculiar Horror set:

iokX0XYfEojgQ.png
ibfhIO9sY2u3g5.png

DVD - Judex and Les nuits rouges (Georges Franju) double feature
DVD - House (Nobuhiko Obayashi)

2. Deutschland 27/29 set:

ibcY1uukvdPfNB.png
ibsLYZjhgs3gZ4.png

Blu-Ray - Metropolis (Fritz Lang)
DVD - Diary of a lost girl (G.W. Pabst)

3. Senior Vampires set:

i7fvScxyWkDBs.png
ibeU4R8jwhTARp.png

DVD - Vampyr (Carl Th. Dreyer)
DVD - Nosferatu (F.W. Murnau)

4. Alone in space half double pack set:

iVL4S3Qtcp3SM.png

Blu-Ray and DVD - For All Mankind (Al Reinert)

I'de love metropolis,
see my avatar for proof of my love for German cinema.

Did this one quickly and sloppy,
metropolis003.jpg

You can see where George got his mustard...

AwesomeSauce

MagsMoonshine
So I ordered some items from the fine people at Masters of Cinema. Due to postal shenanigans my order was delayed and ultimately sent and received twice. They don't want me to return the goods and since there is no way I'll profit from this I thought I'll just give them away to my fellow gaffers.

Here's the deal :

Choose ONE of the four sets described below, posting your preference in the "Free to a good home" thread along with a (preferably crudely drawn) picture related to the coveted film(s), before sunday 23:59 GMT. I'll choose the best/funniest ones and have the goods shipped to the lucky/talented recipients next week.

PLEASE NOTE: (i)The DVDs are Zone 2 the BRs are Region B (ii) I'll take care of the shipping costs

Also discs sold though the Masters of Cinema Website (when they have a sale, which is often) ARE SHIPPED FREE OF CHARGE WORLDWIDE.

All items are unsealed and complete with their awesome booklet save from one box which was broken during shipping.

1. Peculiar Horror set:

iokX0XYfEojgQ.png
ibfhIO9sY2u3g5.png

DVD - Judex and Les nuits rouges (Georges Franju) double feature
DVD - House (Nobuhiko Obayashi)

1. Peculiar Horror set

I spent a good 10 minutes with this one lol. My sister's mouse and trackpad were both harmed in the making of this.

LVtM2.png

3. Senior Vampires set: DVD - Nosferatu (F.W. Murnau)

I love Nosferatu this is one of my fav vamp movies, I like everything related to vamps, videogames Vampire The Masquerade Redemption, Soul Reaver, Castlevania (that's why my nick name is Leon Belmont) I like very much a movie called Vampire Hunter D.

OXJyn.jpg

snorggy

Couple codes to give away...

- Dungeon Siege III "Downloadable Content" PS3... came with the game and I have no idea what it is.

- Halo Reach Spartan Recon Helmet

Quote for the codes.

Enjoy!

I have a key for Xotic. If you can answer this question, you may have it.

Which character in a great strategy game, once bit himself on the ankle? If you've played it, this question should be easy.

I would just put it in quotes, but too many people take the codes without actually saying they did, which isn't cool.

Top Bottom