• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Full list of Amazon Black Friday deals.

Petrie

Banned
Hazaro said:
I thought they were upgrading to the 512MB instead of 256MB for a reason, oh well.

Because the 256 is no longer in production, hence why the memory went internal. Makes no sense to produce it just for the arcade.

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Petrie said:
Because the 256 is no longer in production, hence why the memory went internal. Makes no sense to produce it just for the arcade.
Got you, I don't really mind since like 1 person I know has a 360.
Backwards land I know :lol

Petrie

Banned
Hazaro said:
Got you, I don't really mind since like 1 person I know has a 360.
Backwards land I know :lol

I really only want it to be able to bring my profile when I go to a friends to play some Rock Band. When I have a 20 gig HD, what the hell would I want 256MB on internal memory for, ya know?

Hazaro

relies on auto-aim
Woo, everything finally came in. :lol

PS3 I picked up from someone else.
2 games you can't see are Uncharted and MGS4.

Hazaro said:
Check the lot #, MNF date, and the PSU/Xbox Wattage

Mine:
Lot # 839X, 09-22-2008, 175W
I've got the same Lot # and born date. Have you tried the 20gb hdd for $29.99 deal yet? I haven't had the chance to set it up and get the console ID out of it yet.

hc2

Hazaro said:
:lol

Nope, those are the Nyko Zero controllers a few people picked up for $5 each.

Hopefully they'll be good.

I would vacuum before the old lady gets home. :D

Wow, eBay sure has lots of sealed copies of DDR 3 for 360 on sale. :lol

I put mine up but I may end up keeping it. My niece has a copy so I could pay against her across the interwebs. And get my ass totally kicked! :lol

Hazaro said:
:lol

Nope, those are the Nyko Zero controllers a few people picked up for $5 each.

Hopefully they'll be good.
I have them and I like them more than the Sony controllers since they are bigger and they don't cause the movie to jump to the next scene if put them on a table.

Hell, the super long mini-USB cable was worth the $5 alone!

Az987

all good things
I still havent gotten the Burnout Paradise i ordered from target through amazon..

Target sucks

Plus the tracking number they gave me doesnt even work. Bleh

speculawyer said:
I've got the same Lot # and born date. Have you tried the 20gb hdd for $29.99 deal yet? I haven't had the chance to set it up and get the console ID out of it yet.
It worked . . . refurb 20gb hdd + 3mos Live for $29.99 on the way.

Top Bottom