• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Fullscreen age...how to get rid of stupid black bars on ps3 game (dead space)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dash Kappei

Not actually that important
PhoncipleBone said:
Nope. I dont own a Blu Ray player yet. I just read up and research things like this all the time about artists I like. And info like this was everywhere before the movie ever hit theaters.

Oh.
Well, it was pretty neat watching the movie "with" Nolan himself answering question, I just wish there was some picture in picture webcam or something instead of the lame scrolling text.

But still

"Preettttty Good."

Kimosabae

Banned
I hope I'm not smited for this colossal bump, but I read through nearly this entire thread and it was quite a roller coaster journey, prematurely circumcised at the apex by the lack of an update from the OP.

Gaf hates cliffhanger endings!

WE (I) MUST KNOW!

Man, I just don't see threads like this around here anymore.

Brannon

pizzaguysrevenge said:
Doubt it.

He's gonna be like 99% of the people who get HD set up for the first time.

"I don't see a difference."

Reply to the distant past but...

Fortunately I wasn't one of them. When I got my HDTV and hooked my 360 to it, the difference was eye-searingly awesome. Then I hooked my PC to it and DAMN.

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

pakkit

Banned
Kimosabae said:
prematurely circumcised at the apex
my_head_is_full_of_fuck_by_nhkira-d35dbca.jpg

kvn

pizzaguysrevenge said:
Doubt it.

He's gonna be like 99% of the people who get HD set up for the first time.

"I don't see a difference."

Last week proved to me that this is the sad truth. Stayed a night over at friend's place to watch some movies and play some games on his PS3. He has got his PS3 for like 2 or 3 years now.
Guess what..it was connected via composite. To a fucking 42" LCD and the couch is no 2 m away from the TV. Even better: he actually bought a hdmi-cable together with the PS3 because the salesman told him to do so. While trying to convince him of the fact that the picture quality was horrible, he told me that he actually tried the hdmi connection but could not see any difference, so he went back to composite because he knew the cable from his ps2.

Emitan

monoprice.com is the cheapest place on the net to get any type of cable. I'm thinking of buying a bundle of random cables just for the hell of it (and because I lose all of my micro-USB cables for some reason).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom