• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

So I went to a convention over the weekend and POP! wise, I'd say I had a pretty good time getting the ones I want.

IMG_2328.jpg

Now if only I could find Black haired Goku without paying a stupid amount for shipping...

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
So I went to a convention over the weekend and POP! wise, I'd say I had a pretty good time getting the ones I want.

Now if only I could find Black haired Goku without paying a stupid amount for shipping...

Grats Shin! Keep up the good work!

NoRéN

you gotta get the super saiyan God goku, too. Complete the transformations.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Still not keen on bobbleheads, though. The Force Awakens statues are going to be my true wallet destruction.

The bobble's not that bad. After all, they're a bobblehead company. Don't forget you can remove them from the stands as well--it's a separate piece!

The bobble's not that bad. After all, they're a bobblehead company. Don't forget you can remove them from the stands as well--it's a separate piece!

99.9999999% of all POPs are not Bobbles, though. It's licensing. If another company has the rights to make figures out of a given character / property, then Funko has to bobbletize them.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
99.9999999% of all POPs are not Bobbles, though. It's licensing. If another company has the rights to make figures out of a given character / property, then Funko has to bobbletize them.

I'm just happy we get the stuff, bobble or not. I personally don't mind it, but I get why it drives people nuts. Especially the Marvel bobbles of figures with very slim bodies. Those things topple over with a gentle gust.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
What, you thought we were done with Star Wars POP! tonight? Nah, son.

We now have glam shots for the four upcoming Walgreens exclusive Star Wars POP!

Because we all LOVE Walgreens exclusives.

NoRéN

What, you thought we were done with Star Wars POP! tonight? Nah, son.

We now have glam shots for the four upcoming Walgreens exclusive Star Wars POP!

Because we all LOVE Walgreens exclusives.

The place i get free 8x10 prints and eggs on sale for $1 and change gets exclusive funkos? goddayum!

so i think i am going to get rid of my pops. would like to get rid of the all in one lot. what would my small collection be worth: Rocket, Groot, Bank Robber Joker, B&W Daryl Dixon, The Joker Batman-Batman, Thanos, and 2 Hulkbusters plus 2 Ultron Dorbz (one with shoddy manufacturing)?

Cindres

Vied for a tag related to cocks, so here it is.
That link leads to nothing to me, does it say anything about a release? I'm gonna be needing that BB-8

Jobbs

Banned
I'm trying to get a Teen Titans Raven funko pop for my ten year old niece. Is there any way to get one outside of paying out the asshole at this point? Is anything "from china" on ebay a KO?

Messi

Every time I think about Secret Wars pops like Thor I get excited then I remember they are bobble heads and I get sad.

Messi

I'm trying to get a Teen Titans Raven funko pop for my ten year old niece. Is there any way to get one outside of paying out the asshole at this point? Is anything "from china" on ebay a KO?

She is a retired pop, so is Starfire apparently. So they are going to be a bit pricey. It annoys me as I got Starfire for 9.99 last month and really wanted a Raven but I am not paying those prices.

She is a retired pop, so is Starfire apparently. So they are going to be a bit pricey. It annoys me as I got Starfire for 9.99 last month and really wanted a Raven but I am not paying those prices.

I looked at my comic shop's online store and they want $69.99 for Raven.

$69.99

For a POP

In 2015.

Aiii

So not worth it
I looked at my comic shop's online store and they want $69.99 for Raven.

$69.99

For a POP

In 2015.

Yeah, get out. Especially since this is a hype thing, they're gonna drop to being worthless a few years from now, so I really couldn't justify that cost by any means.

Top Bottom