• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
I ended my PIAB sub a few months back, kept getting pops that I had specified as not interested in and realized I could just buy them myself for the same price or cheaper

Lashley

Funko purchases from the past couple of days:

11849794_848329595263827_1015128905_n.jpg

11363755_1646296528950142_118431684_n.jpg

11856697_633058966834457_1758722224_n.jpg

11352298_1633454700246837_1359966492_n.jpg

11352171_1616920198596535_1104141925_n.jpg

11351780_746201762192074_1242580597_n.jpg

Unmasked Captain America has just been despatched from Forbidden Planet too

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Oh hey a Storm Trooper that finally has better looking eyes, but it's a Sand Trooper.

Sponge pls

Clone Trooper and Tie Fighter Pilot both have better, non-spherical eyes. Stormtroopers having the circular eyes is just...no.

I finally found the Arrow Pops and Sif.

Hard as hell to find in Canada.

Where'd you get them? I used to buy Pops from HMV as they seemed to be the only place, and cheapest (managed to snag an Armored Baymax from them for $10.99). But recently their stock has dwindled, and they bumped the prices up to $12.99.

EB Games has been my go-to.

BahamutPT

The title for this OT is too true. It all started with Dancing Groot a few months ago, but I recently found a store with A LOT of stock. So in the past 3 weeks I got:

Adventure Time
  • BMO
Doctor Who
  • The TARDIS
  • Weeping Angel
  • Tenth Doctor w/ 3D Glasses
  • Dalek
  • Dalek Sec
Futurama
  • Bender
I'm currently trying to resist the urge of wanting to buy the rest of the Doctor Who collection all at once!

Lashley

Yeah, I've filled two shelves and I still have funkos on pre-order.

Must've spent about £300 on these

:X

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
The title for this OT is too true. It all started with Dancing Groot a few months ago, but I recently found a store with A LOT of stock. So in the past 3 weeks I got:

Adventure Time
  • BMO
Doctor Who
  • The TARDIS
  • Weeping Angel
  • Tenth Doctor w/ 3D Glasses
  • Dalek
  • Dalek Sec
Futurama
  • Bender
I'm currently trying to resist the urge of wanting to buy the rest of the Doctor Who collection all at once!

Yeah, I've filled two shelves and I still have funkos on pre-order.

Must've spent about £300 on these

:X

IU22ZSg.png

Sora_N

Where'd you get them? I used to buy Pops from HMV as they seemed to be the only place, and cheapest (managed to snag an Armored Baymax from them for $10.99). But recently their stock has dwindled, and they bumped the prices up to $12.99.

EB Games has been my go-to.

I didn't even think to check HMV.

I went to Toy Traders in Langley, I didn't even pay for them since I traded in old toys.

The only one I've never seen is Arkham Asylum Joker, that's the one I want the most right now aside from preorders.

I didn't even think to check HMV.

I went to Toy Traders in Langley, I didn't even pay for them since I traded in old toys.

The only one I've never seen is Arkham Asylum Joker, that's the one I want the most right now aside from preorders.

EB Games has been getting pretty much every new release figure this year.

You can check to see if a local store still has The Joker in stock. You might get lucky.

Sora_N

EB Games has been getting pretty much every new release figure this year.

You can check to see if a local store still has The Joker in stock. You might get lucky.

Thanks, looks like i'm SOL. Maybe they'll restock when the Arkham Knight ones come out later this year.

I might just order all of those, not sure about getting the Arkham Knight but I want the rest.

This is still a WIP and basically what got me fully into collecting these a month ago.

20150815_195802_zps0fuu182o.jpg

Dragoshi1

I finally FINALLY found Mikasa Ackerman's POP after searching for a year.

My local Moviestop(like Gamestop, but with Movies) overhauled themselves into a hobby shop/DVD shop combo, so 90% of the store is cool stuff, the rest, copies of Foodfight and other bad movies.

ANYWAY, they have a whole aisle just for Funko Pops and Dorbz, and they had the latest Skyrim stuff, all Attack on Titan Pops, the Chimichanga Truck Deadpool set, and tons more. Basically, if you wanted it, they had it.

So they had all the Mikasas hiding behind a support pillar touching the shelf, so I grabbed the best one I could find. I wanted Alduin, but Amazon has it for 9.99, so I'll get it there.

Sora_N

I went out to get groceries and found the Frozen ones on sale for $8 CAD. Had to get Elsa and Anna.

They had two skin tones for Anna. Elsa was all the dark tone.

I found another Elsa at EB though with the light tone.

Zombine

Banned
TWO pop figures? Dat fuckin value. I leaked the Jane Thor last week so I wasn't super surprised about that, but two pops? This continues to be the best box.

Lashley

Yep, they're awesome.

For whatever reason they've shipped a second box to me for free? :S

How much do MCC go for on eBay?

Lashley

Same, although not too surprising since he's a big player in SW (Or meant to be)

I really wanted
God Doom
though :(

tm24

The worst part is the shirt is black. I fucking live in the Socal desert, give me other colors than black! The first MCC shirt is so fucking ace and the last one was such a dissappointment

Jobbs

Banned
Just bought several Adventure Time funko pops for my nieces. The other thing they like is Teen Titans, but I can't get their favorite (Raven) so I'm focusing on Adventure Time for now.

They're cool little collectibles. I think I'd go for the Big Daddy / Little Sister combo when that comes out.

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
Just bought several Adventure Time funko pops for my nieces. The other thing they like is Teen Titans, but I can't get their favorite (Raven) so I'm focusing on Adventure Time for now.

They're cool little collectibles. I think I'd go for the Big Daddy / Little Sister combo when that comes out.

Once you POP! the fun don't stop!

Messi

Yeah raven is super expensive now.

Top Bottom