• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funko |OT| Once you Pop, the fun don't stop

It begins. It won't be your last!
zR3sOJp.gif
giphy.gif

You should be ashamed of yourself.
I have a valid reason: it's signed!

D

Diggeh

Unconfirmed Member
NoRéN;177526313 said:
All gone.

This is what happens when i decide to make dinner and walk my dogs!

I hope you're happy you furry bastards!!!

They're all back now! Amazon was trolling.

NoRéN;177533249 said:
edit: canceled on amazon and bought off Hot Topic. Buy 2 get 1 free so i got Kylo Ren, BB-8, and Phasma. They are $12.50 each.

Oh man, thank you for this! Perfect price to jump on, and got just the three I wanted (same as you, heh).

Sponge

Banned
Went out to Gamestop a moment ago and they seem to only have gotten shipments of their exclusive Finn POP figure in. Anyone know what stores would have the commons? I don't wanna waste more gas and go to a store that doesn't have them

Knowing my luck the commons are probably not out for a few days :p

Here's my 3 Funkos. Probably lame compared to everyone else. I've come really close to buying Heisenberg and the all-black Gamestop exclusive Kratos. Big Daddy is an instant buy once that comes out. I'd love to buy Clank if they ever released one....

ExBQWLp.jpg

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Bought one pop about a month ago and somehow I now have 20 of them. I don't know what happen. Things multiply like little gremlins. Which reminds me that I need to get the Gremlins pops. Fuck.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Bought one pop about a month ago and somehow I now have 20 of them. I don't know what happen. Things multiply like little gremlins. Which reminds me that I need to get the Gremlins pops. Fuck.
I started around 11 months ago. I'm at 76 now.

:(

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I want Captain Phasma but I'm afraid they'll announce a chrome version and I'll just have to buy her again. ><

We need help!
Yep.. and I still need unmasked Poe from walmart.. And also jabba the hut 3 pack.. And still waiting on my amazon stormtrooper.. When will this end :(

You should still pick up phasma. Easily one of the best of the TFA pops.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
Yep.. and I still need unmasked Poe from walmart.. And also jabba the hut 3 pack.. And still waiting on my amazon stormtrooper.. When will this end :(

You should still pick up phasma. Easily one of the best of the TFA pops.

Yeah I agree. *sigh* I'll probably end up caving and getting Phasma once my Amazon trooper gets here.Gotta imagine those two would look really nice together..

Boogie9IGN

So I had bought Hannibal a while back as my first Pop. Got pretty happy as I went home only to have a sinking feeling when I realized there was one with blood splatters that was pretty rare and way too expensive -_-' Looked through the list of figures out and bookmarked a few I liked but kinda just blew em off.

Fast forward to Force Friday and while getting pushed through the throngs at Target I saw one of only 3 Phasma available so I grabbed her. The next day I was at the mall and saw Hot Topic had a sale...ended up with Poe Dameron and the Tenth Doctor with 3D Glasses. Now I've made an even more extensive list and decided I'm going to start collecting the ones I like! Really irked I had a chance to pick up Tupac when I first saw him for around $15-20 and now he's stupid expensive. Also can't believe there's an unmasked Poe, I really like that one too but then I'd have two Poes and UGHHAGHAHJGFHAG I can already tell these things are going to cause extensive headaches in the future but I'm also really really excited!

Rootbeer

Banned
I don't know if I can seriously afford a $70 bi-monthly fee on my card...it would have to be one or the other :(

if it helps... this box and the marvel box are on alternating months so you can spread it out.

But keep in mind they have a DC box coming too

Boogie9IGN

Sooooo from Force Friday's Captain Phasma (which was my second vinyl)...until now

IypHwkP.jpg

Can't wait to get more but I think I need to start focusing on sets instead of just buying whatever random figure I find lol

Top Bottom