• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest Album Cover Art You've Seen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just ran into this jem this morning, ChromeCastin' some Google Play to my tv:
TnzDYUp.jpg

What's yours?

IMG]http://heartlandrecords.com.au/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/big-black-fucking-lp.jpg[/IMG]

IMG]https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/518LKPYSv5L.jpg[/IMG]

Maybe because it was sort of a totem when growing up that you'd see in catalogs and go, "Holy shit!" but I personally don't think the album cover is funny per se.

When Steve Albini did the reddit AMA, though, that shit was funny.

"What was the inspiration behind songs about fucking?"

"Fucking and songs."

This kills me just for the bemused, slightly out of it expression on his face. He looks like he was actually high when they took the photo

I listened to it on the basis of the cover alone and it is way, way better than it looks. It's legitimately solid, in my mind.

And the "you'll" part kind of makes sense when you think of the way Houston rappers say "y'all."

Calling someone who doesn't smoke crack a coward is just timelessly funny to me.

I listened to it on the basis of the cover alone and it is way, way better than it looks. It's legitimately solid, in my mind.

And the "you'll" part kind of makes sense when you think of the way Houston rappers say "y'all."

Calling someone who doesn't smoke crack a coward is just timelessly funny to me.

Yes! I non ironically love that song. Glad to see somebody else appreciate it.

Absolutely. It's not that bad of an album. The cover just makes me giggle.

nortonff

Hi, I'm nortonff. I spend my life going into threads to say that I don't care about the topic of the thread. It's a really good use of my time.

TheGrue

When I was in college in the 90s, I walked into a Blockbuster Music and saw this CD:

Frank_Zappa_Weasels_Ripped_My_Flesh.jpg

I laughed non-stop for a good 5 minutes and I was not on drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom