• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest death scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.
This death the first time I saw made me laugh my ass off because of how it was done, oh hey another one from Django.

Bye Miss Lara.
fda5v5d.gif

Head explosion via basketball from Deadly Friend.

tumblr_lpbuebk3pR1qg39ewo1_5001.gif

I watched that movie way too much as a kid because... Robots!/Androids! Poor Anne Ramsey.

Altazor

Not a real movie (yet) but... Eli Roth's THANKSGIVING is chock full of hilarious deaths. And the narrator makes it even more hilarious with its deep monotone. Also, it's very, very, VERY NSFW so don't even think about watching it in the office or whatever.

thanksgiving.

hCXh0nG.gif

The Dark Knight Rises.

I don't know what Nolan was thinking. I doubt he even was thinking during this movie's production.

I like to think that this was her attempt at pretending to die, cause Gordon got out the back of the truck with barely a scratch. Of course then you have to believe that the 3 people watching this all believed she just died. Although they did have a nuke about to explode to worry about.

Currygan

at last, for christ's sake
Not funny. He died after that.

[that is Chapman isn't it?]

yes

and well he died like 20 years later than ANFSCD

I would have posted Mr. E.V. Lambert of Homeleigh, The Burrows, Oswestry, and his three exploding bushes, but that would have been too cryptic without audio

Forkball

The pigeon scene from Final Destination 2. The first movie was a surprising hit known for its gory and elaborate deaths, so it was up to the sequel to be even crazier. This was right at the beginning of the movie, and there were so many teases about how this kid would die, but they pull a big swerve and kill him off in the most unexpected way. What idiot runs into a crowd of pigeons?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom