• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest death scenes

Status
Not open for further replies.

psylah

5f79032d.gif

eed2a8c7035e96faf3ee1ba28c7e2b3a.gif

Arnold was always the king.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1FS_vKJl8U

A_Gorilla

Banned
Don't talk to me about ice.
excellent choice.

Personal: Trinity in the Matrix Revolutions. In the theatre at the time, someone in the front: "just fucking die already!" And the room erupted in laughter. Shit went oooooooooooooooooooooon

OMG I think we were in the same theater! Edwards 21 and IMAX at the Irvine Spectrum?

javac

"Aim for the bushes" gets my vote. Shit's hilarious!

The first time I saw that, my dad was watching it and I entered the room just as the scene started, not knowing what the movie was. When they hit the ground I just got up and walked into the hallway quietly for a few seconds and then out of nowhere I just cracked up. My ribs were hurting. Me and my friends would always crack up at it and quote it. Good times.

Cse

Banned
hCXh0nG.gif

The Dark Knight Rises.

I don't know what Nolan was thinking. I doubt he even was thinking during this movie's production.

This is what I immediately thought of before I even clicked on the thread.

I love Nolan, but this specific scene was like something you would see out of a middle school skit.

Lashley

Why does he wear the mask!?
Yeah the death in Dark Knight Rises was horrible.

Also, the death at the end of Under Siege 2 is hilarious, just because the special effects look like a game from the 70s.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom