• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest scenes in Video Games

Sub_Level

wants to fuck an Asian grill.
Usually I hate "whacky zany" Japanese humor but I recall Persona 4 making me chuckle numerous times :)

RoboPlato

I'd be in the dick
Isn't this the part where Drake makes a big deal about not wanting to kill anyone? I remember noticing this when I played it and realizing it's a good sign of the genocide to come and the disconnect between the story/characters and the body count.
The guy lives. You see him swimming away afterward. Drake just doesn't want to kill anyone in that part since they're just security guards, but doesn't give a shit about the Serbian war criminals you fight for the rest of the game.

shandy706

Bunch of scenes from Conker's Bad Fur Day on N64.

Yes, such a classic..loved it.

Pretty much this. Most other funny stuff I notice in video games is entirely unintended

Yeah. The most recent thing to crack me up was the N64/PS1 level trees/textures just across the street in the Infamous PS4 demo. Talk about a shocking draw distance.

n64treesntextures.gif

I swear I've seen that last tree on the left in an old game somewhere, lol.

Every Courtroom battle in the Ace Attorney series. Every one of them has so much witty humour.

tumblr_mni2h6GUvB1qg7bgfo1_250.png
tumblr_mni2h6GUvB1qg7bgfo4_250.png

tumblr_mni2h6GUvB1qg7bgfo6_250.png
tumblr_mni2h6GUvB1qg7bgfo7_250.png

tumblr_mni2h6GUvB1qg7bgfo8_250.png

And let's not forget this guy, one of the few good things about case 3 in JFA:

tumblr_mau3sbyfQZ1qcfe38o1_400.gif

The Boat

The guy lives. You see him swimming away afterward. Drake just doesn't want to kill anyone in that part since they're just security guards, but doesn't give a shit about the Serbian war criminals you fight for the rest of the game.

Huh didn't notice that. Drake still pulled the guy of a building to a probable death though.

chadboban

There are so many parts in Mario And Luigi: Bowsers Inside Story that I can't help but laugh at but one of my favorites is when Mario and Luigi go into the conference hall in Peach's castle and you can slowly see Luigi dosing off face first into the desk and no one even acknowledges it.

http://youtu.be/JsB5udWgJXM?t=5m10s

He even stays asleep throughout Mario's entire first battle with Bowser in the same halls. I just constantly found myself cracking up at this.

Top Bottom