• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest/Weirdest/Awesomest Gaming Related Quotes Ever

"Its called being fashionably late Fuckface!"
travis_touchdown_profile_sm.jpg

Hugbot

the_painted_bird said:
How did no one say All your base?

jufonuk said:
All your bases are belong to us:lol

Also, people should start sourcing the more obscure quotes.

My friends and I had a good deal of fun with "This cave is not a natural formation. Someone built it, so it must lead somewhere." (Halo 1). Something about the way it's delivered, like she's really trying to sell such an awful line.

AleeN634

"[RPG players] are depressed gamers who like to sit alone in their dark rooms and play slow games." - Hiroshi Yamauchi (former President of Nintendo)

Dyno

"And you can expect us to exploit our titles annually... out back... in a shed..."

Bobby Fucking Kotick said something like this. I may have added a couple words.

Like Fuck.

"Just because HD DVD lost, doesn't mean Blu-Ray has won..."

- That doucher "e" from the Major Nelson Propaganda Podcast (I mean "blogcast")

JDSN

Banned
The rest of the Microsoft Xbox 360 conference was unbelievable. In my 10 years covering this kind of stuff, this was BY FAR the most impressive conference I have ever attended. As a budding young game designer, I can honestly say that Microsoft had every angle covered. Just about everything they showed made me want to push my imagination farther than I ever have before, to rethink what was possible, because nearly everything they demonstrated had at the very least a practical application (Natal, interactive functionality, Netflix, Zune, Facebook, etc.) or a big fat WOW factor (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, the Molyneux demo, Forza 3, Kojima, Final Fantasy XIII, etc.). Then just to rub it in our faces, they drag out people like Steven Fucking Spielberg to scpiel about the 360? Overkill, perhaps, but inch for inch the most incredible showcase I have yet seen, and the first time I got a lump in my throat since the Nintendo conference when they first unveiled Smash Brothers for GameCube. I seriously don't know how Nintendo or Sony can top this tomorrow. Nintendo could announce 5 Mario games, 5 new Zelda games, 15 new Metroid games tomorrow and it just couldn't compare. Sony could announce God of War games and Team Ico games til they're blue in the face tomorrow, and there's no way they match today's show.-James Mielke

DMeisterJ

Banned
"Here is a lockpick, it might be useful if you, the mastor of unlocking, take it"

"Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiidge Racerrrrrrrrrrrr!"

Myriadis

Not that gaming related,but...
"Ever wondered what an Avatar's shoe looks like?
BAM!Here it is!"

"Trunker wants rain... Gasp, I'm shrivelling up!"
"How's your nuts, bark breath?"
"Kazooie!" :D

Gomu Gomu

JDSN said:
The rest of the Microsoft Xbox 360 conference was unbelievable. In my 10 years covering this kind of stuff, this was BY FAR the most impressive conference I have ever attended. As a budding young game designer, I can honestly say that Microsoft had every angle covered. Just about everything they showed made me want to push my imagination farther than I ever have before, to rethink what was possible, because nearly everything they demonstrated had at the very least a practical application (Natal, interactive functionality, Netflix, Zune, Facebook, etc.) or a big fat WOW factor (Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2, the Molyneux demo, Forza 3, Kojima, Final Fantasy XIII, etc.). Then just to rub it in our faces, they drag out people like Steven Fucking Spielberg to scpiel about the 360? Overkill, perhaps, but inch for inch the most incredible showcase I have yet seen, and the first time I got a lump in my throat since the Nintendo conference when they first unveiled Smash Brothers for GameCube. I seriously don't know how Nintendo or Sony can top this tomorrow. Nintendo could announce 5 Mario games, 5 new Zelda games, 15 new Metroid games tomorrow and it just couldn't compare. Sony could announce God of War games and Team Ico games til they're blue in the face tomorrow, and there's no way they match today's show.-James Mielke
Wow was that published? :lol

Hugbot

Ataturk said:
In Crackdown in an underground alley:

Announcer: "I can see my house from here" :lol
It's rare for anyone to reach heights of this magnitude.

Edit: And all over the Shai-Gen area, there're about 20 different voice samples of people saying "time to die!" or a variation thereof. Every 15 seconds, it's time to die.

Chao

Barry: That was too close. You were almost a Jill sandwich!

Barry: Jill, here's a lockpick. It might come in handy if you, the master of unlocking, take it with you.

Barry: What is this?
Jill: What is it?
Barry: Blood! Jill, see if you can find anymore clues. I'll be examining this... I hope this is not CHRIS' blood!

[Stars members enter Mansion and hear a gunshot]
Albert Wesker: Maybe it's... Chris. Now Jill, can you go?

Barry: Jill, look. It's Forrest.
Jill: It's awful.

Barry: [entering a dinig room] A dining room...

Jill: JOOOOOSEEEEEEEPH

Damn, beaten a few times. Resident Evil 1 is a gold mine of awful voice acting.

Stitch

Gold Member
Kenneth was killed too, maybe by this creature! :D

This is especially awesome because a few seconds before this you can see that the Zombie was eating Kenneth :lol

JaseMath

If you can find a PS3 anywhere in North America that’s been on shelves for more than five minutes, I’ll give you 1,200 bucks for it. I can get any retail buyer on the phone with you and get them to verify that there’s not a single retail location in America where there’s a PlayStation 3 on the shelf for sale. They’ve all been sold in a matter of minutes.

-Jack Tretton on PS3 sales, EGM January 2007
Oh, Jack. You.

Hugbot said:
It's rare for anyone to reach heights of this magnitude.

Edit: And all over the Shai-Gen area, there're about 20 different voice samples of people saying "time to die!" or a variation thereof. Every 15 seconds, it's time to die.
I can back you up on this. It truly is time to die, every time, in Shai Gen.

I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hari-kari rock. I need scissors. 61!

Top Bottom