• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Funniest/Weirdest/Awesomest Gaming Related Quotes Ever

Snuggles

erotic butter maelstrom
Cosmicblizzard just posted one of my personal favorites.

Also: "THIS STORE DISCRIMINATES AGAINST THE POOR"
"GET BACK IN YER HOLE!"
and...
"THOU SEEKETH SOUL POWER DOS THOU NOT?"

Ataturk said:
In Crackdown in an underground alley:

Announcer: "I can see my house from here" :lol

Probably the best delivery of a line in a video game, ever. Okay, top ten.

As soon as I heard it, the game actually got about 15% better. I also, fleetingly, happened upon the cure for cancer (I forgot it before I could write it down).

handofg0d said:
i74itw.jpg

NTSC Xbox Unreleased Rent A Hero

You suck :(

I wish that had gotten released.. I would have bought an Xbox for it.. yeah I know it's nothing spectacular, I've played the DC version but man.. english translation :(

SilentHill.jpg

Some of my favorite video game quotes:

- A winner is you
- A year has passed since Bimmy and Jimmy defeated the Shadow Warriors.
- And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread. The mustard of your doom!
- Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?
- It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
- Join the Nintendo Fun Club today! Mac.
- My bride-to-be is chanting, "MARIOHELPMEMARIOHELPME". Is she showing her happiness?
- Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!
- The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
- What a tough. I think I used about 61.5% of my strength.
- You got Marin! Is this your big chance?

jayb

cosmicblizzard said:
I hear it's amazing when the famous purple stuffed worm in flap jaw space with the tuning fork does a raw blink on hari-kari rock. I need scissors. 61!
Came in to post this! :D

Aru

Coolio McAwesome said:
SilentHill.jpg

Some of my favorite video game quotes:

- A winner is you
- A year has passed since Bimmy and Jimmy defeated the Shadow Warriors.
- And this battle shall be the delicious mustard on that bread. The mustard of your doom!
- Do you think love can bloom even on a battlefield?
- It's dangerous to go alone! Take this.
- Join the Nintendo Fun Club today! Mac.
- My bride-to-be is chanting, "MARIOHELPMEMARIOHELPME". Is she showing her happiness?
- Thank you Mario! But our Princess is in another castle!
- The President has been kidnapped by ninjas. Are you a bad enough dude to rescue the President?
- What a tough. I think I used about 61.5% of my strength.
- You got Marin! Is this your big chance?

Damn it, is that Silent Hill 1 ? :O
I didn't remember the game was so ugly :lol

No way I could play this again these days.

"I see the sisters have aided you" Zeus
"The Sisters are dead" Kratos.

The Bionic Commando (New one) is great too.

Any quotes from the WC/Starcraft Series when you click on a unit too many times.

McBacon

SHOOTY McRAD DICK
Players jump behind numerous sets of wheels as Niko Bellican

Some website that outsources game blurbs got Niko's surname wrong, so tonnes and tonnes of websites and stores feature this ridiculous name.

Dark inner monologue and growing loss of grid

A bullet point descriptor for Tunnel Rats, a video game based on a Uwe Boll movie.

Clicking on pretty much anything in this game results in an epic LOL.

Tim Shafer and Jack Black -- together they'll keep you ROFLing

IGN acting like your parents on the internet, in Monkey Island and Brutal Legend reviews.

Perhaps in 2009 we will see more company adopt at least some of Starcock's suggestions

Big Download still hasn't updated their typo of Stardock.

"There's a tendency among the press to attribute the creation of a game to a single person," says Warren Spector, creator of Thief and Deus Ex.

IGN being awesome again.

Salsa

-SuPer-Admin Restricted Desktop Access password-protected!? What!? This is madness !
-No, Maya, that is SPARDA.

poppabk

Cheeks Spread for Digital Only Future
"The menus are complex and difficult to navigate, graphics are terrible, the sound is non-existent and there is no traditional gameplay to speak of. I couldn’t imagine why anybody would prefer Worldwide Soccer Manager to FIFA 09 or Pro Evolution Soccer 2009."
- IGN review

Stike

"Tough luck, sucker, you got wasted" (somebody wanna guess the quote? From looong ago..)

and...

"Leeeeeroooooyyyy Jennnkiiiiiinnnnnnssss...."

-Winnie-

This quote alone entirely justifies Heavenly Sword's existence.

"We must annihilate the degenerates who defile our pure and wholesome minds with sick pagan imagery, and foul our mouths with hot and spicy muck that masquerades as nourishment! But most of all... we must destroy that female hell-hag, that demi-devil, who lures me ever towards her, waiting... waiting for the moment when she can sink her slavering jaws into my sacred genitals!"
-King Bohan

ConcealedBlaze said:
Every quote from Grim Fandango and Psychonauts

Yes.

Also:Merlose: "Wait, where are you going?"

Ashley: "The Blades have provided the perfect distraction."

Merlose: "We must wait for reinforcements!"

Ashley: "Reinforcements?....

2zodif5.jpg
"

"I once dug a pit and filled it with clouds....or was it clowns.... well whichever it was it began to smell...Ahah! must have been clowns. Clouds don't smell, they taste of butter. And tears."

- Lord Sheogorath

Salazar

Too Human – Stand and be counted #1
I think it is time to draw the digital line. Too Human will be out in August and I think there is going to be a lot of trolls crying here. Either way when the game comes out this forum will likely be on fire. So in order to try to put it out some gasoline on this fire I will ask those interested to stand up and be counted.

I feel Too Human is a great game, likely to be better than most that will come out this year. I certainly feel it is the best game we have ever made. I also believe the press and gamers alike will believe this. This puts me in the “For” camp.

I know there are many who feel strongly in opposite camp. I also would ask you to stand up and say “Against”.

When the game is released and everyone plays game all the speculation will be over. If I am wrong and gamers in general think the game is “crap” then I am comfortable with getting tagged “Owned by the GAF”.

However, if I am right and it is received well, I would like to see those “Against” to be tagged with “Owned by Too Human”.

I would like to make a honorary invitation to EvilLore and Duckroll who help fuel the fire on a regular basis – assuming you both would be “Against”. In the end though, it is your decision and I want to remind everyone that I have an advantage of actually playing the game.

I invite anyone who seeing someone trolling Too Human in other threads to point them here.

So it’s time to be stand and be counted:

Denis Dyack - “For”

Douchebag.

SpacLock said:

LONG AGO, THERE WERE A MAN, WHO SOUGHT TO MAKE HIS SKILL ULTIMATE.
BUT BECAUSE OF HIS BLOODY LIFE, IT WAS NO COINCIDENCE THAT HE WAS INVOLVED IN THE TROUBLES.

I have guildmates who have no knowledge of this great quote and wonder why I say it.

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
"I feel ugly, I need a hard drink" ~ Maribel of Dragon Warrior VII

Platy

Needs more Star fox 64 !

"Never give up. Trust your instincts. "

"Thanks, Fox. I thought they had me. "

"Can't let you do that, Star Fox! "

"Only I have the brains to rule Lylat!"

" Sorry to jet, but I'm in a hurry! "

"Hey, what's the big idea? "

“A fun house is a linear sequence of scares. Take it or leave it is the only choice given. Makes you think of free will: have our choices been made for us because of who we are? ” –Max Payne

Top Bottom