• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Furry-GAF

CHEEZMO™;34128616 said:
Wouldn't that give you a sticky face?

Why would you want a sticky face?

I don't know the properties of this drink. I've never tried it before.

Yi5fN.jpg

Acerac

Banned
But... but I've never tried that drink before and I don't know the properties.

Yes I get the joke. My line still is applicable.

Acerac

Banned
If you find a softdrink that could also be used as an aftershave, please let me know.

I didn't know it was a soft drink. I assumed it was some sort of juice... mix... thing.

Granted, that still wouldn't have made much sense, but... err... I've got nothing.

*Sues for false advertising*

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Apparently the orangina CGI are mo-cap but I am assuming the guys doing the mo-cap poses don't mind them.

Also not sure if this is posted but orangina commercial of an indian cougar who reminds me of... well... fapping?

Boss Doggie

I actually didn't watch the links since the second post already said orangina and I've seen them all :p

Also I wonder if some of bomb's stuff is safe for work. These two aren't labeled mature after all, but I cropped them regardless and they're actually wallpapers so I removed a huge space.

While is art is technically quite impressive, that bear's tits in the first pic are positively missile-like. He could put someone's eye out.

Boss Doggie

He has no tits in the art o_o

I always thought tits are nipples rather than pecs/breasts.

Also I noticed Japan likes to draw Wolf in his tank top and smoking.

Boss Doggie

Nah that's just lighting. Whenever he adds them they're actually visible. That's not where he puts them.

Just look for it in kemonono or bara/fur for his stuff, or just google his images to see what I mean. He rarely draws SFW.

I know his stuff. Doesn't change anything. :p I'm not saying the bear actually has mammaries of that size, just that it looks that way due to Bomb's fetish for overly-emphasized musculature. I can't help if it looks funny to me. There comes a point where something goes from sexualized, to outright silly, when it's pushed too far.

finally, some females

You remind me of Luanne from King of the Hill. That one episode where Hank goes to the fridge to get ice cubes, finds the trays empty, then sets about refilling them with a huff. Luanne walks in, sees what Hank is doing, and says "finally, they will be ice again" and walks out.

G-Fex

You remind me of Luanne from King of the Hill. That one episode where Hank goes to the fridge to get ice cubes, finds the trays empty, then sets about refilling them with a huff. Luanne walks in, sees what Hank is doing, and says "finally, they will be ice again" and walks out.

i'm too lazy to comb over furaffinity for good pics.

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
There's a furry equivalent to most things, and blushing knees is no exception.
Fur blushing is just a whole other level of impractical though.

As if spandex fur wasn't bad enough.

Most of the things I look over go into the no post bin as well, but for other reasons, like quality (wanna try and keep that up).

In any case, those last few pics were very good :)

Boss Doggie

I know his stuff. Doesn't change anything. :p I'm not saying the bear actually has mammaries of that size, just that it looks that way due to Bomb's fetish for overly-emphasized musculature. I can't help if it looks funny to me. There comes a point where something goes from sexualized, to outright silly, when it's pushed too far.

At least you know his stuff, so that's fine :p

Time to post some sadly-never-finished-but-would've-been-awesome art of MONSTER. It's a fighting game doujin with anthro animals. The programmer drew a lot of Othello (the wolf character who never punches but uses kicks)

1195277574.shoksyu_ilst_mnst_03.jpg

1238832942.shoksyu_othello_01.jpg

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Hahaha @ Wrex and the "Amazing Tale of Commander Shepard" book.

Unlike what some deluded people tried to claim way back when, English isn't Latin, so there's nothing to worry about. :p

Nah, it just feels amateur to me, that's all. And I'm not even a native speaker. Perhaps, now that I consider it, that's why I care slightly more about proper grammar and composition.

I like English, not because it's what I grew up with (I didn't), but because I find it fascinating. And I dislike my native language.

Hitokage

Setec Astronomer
Nah, it just feels amateur to me, that's all.
Well, it's still a mistaken idea that hasn't been completely stamped out. Insisting on not using prepositions at the end makes many English sentences horribly awkward, particularly with expressions that bind a verb to a preposition like "believe in" or "turn around". Like I mentioned earlier, this belief arose from how in Latin you do not have prepositions at the end, and some believed Latin to be the superior language so they tried to mold English to be more like it. However, English is not Latin, and naively following such poor guidance is far more amateurish.

Top Bottom