• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Begs: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys

Sent you a pm

Tanks I can be removed now. Question to get guest passes do you need to play the game? Cause I haven got any passes for this nor Dota 2, For some reason those two games and portal 2 crash on me everytime I launch them. I tried pretty much everything.

Shady859

Just noticed this, i've got a guest invite as well. First REPLY saying they want it shall have it.

To the person above who asked.... I've never actually played the game either or installed it nut it shows I have a guest pass. I'm pretty sure it won't run on my shit PC but for giggles I installing now.

Nuborn

Just noticed this, i've got a guest invite as well. First REPLY saying they want it shall have it.

To the person above who asked.... I've never actually played the game either or installed it nut it shows I have a guest pass. I'm pretty sure it won't run on my shit PC but for giggles I installing now.

Please?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Tanks I can be removed now. Question to get guest passes do you need to play the game? Cause I haven got any passes for this nor Dota 2, For some reason those two games and portal 2 crash on me everytime I launch them. I tried pretty much everything.

Additional invites for current beta participants are typically handed out once a week, but only those who were invited into the beta by Valve will receive them -- if you instead gained access via another player, you won't receive spares.

Edit: And no, you don't need to have played the game to receive a spare invite.

Idk if that list is being update, but if anyone wants a key I've got one to give away.

Check the "Last edited by ..." footnote of the post. ;)

Additional invites for current beta participants are typically handed out once a week, but only those who were invited into the beta by Valve will receive them -- if you instead gained access via another player, you won't receive spares.

Edit: And no, you don't need to have played the game to receive a spare invite.

Check the "Last edited by ..." footnote of the post. ;)

Hm I got into Dota 2 via beta and have never received any guess invites. Its been weeks. They should just be in my inventory right?

JaseC

Hm I got into Dota 2 via beta and have never received any guess invites. Its been weeks. They should just be in my inventory right?

I haven't received a spare Dota 2 beta invite, either, and I got in months ago, haha. And, yeah, any additional invites will appear in your inventory. You'll see Steam's notification icon light up as well as a pop-up window.

bksama

Neo Member
i would like to be on the list as well , need something to play when not playing fighting games or wathcing fgc streams =(

MRORANGE

I already have a key, but I swear the the open beta should have started already? it was supposed to start 1 month before the game came out in August.

JaseC

I already have a key, but I swear the the open beta should have started already? it was supposed to start 1 month before the game came out in August.

Yeah, but we all knew this was going to happen, haha. Valve Time strikes again!

Edit: The beta could open up this Saturday. It'd just barely be still July!

JaseC

At this stage there's really no point requesting to be added to the list (although I'll still oblige) or asking for an invite; no more invites are being handed out now that the game is available for pre-order -- which gets you beta access, by the way -- and the beta will be over in less than a week on the count of the game being released.

Top Bottom