• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Begs: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys

speedpop

Has problems recognising girls
Man, by the looks of things, I'll never get a key :(

I'd say you have a chance if you applied for beta originally. I received a key out of the blue a few days ago, but handed off the invite to a friend who's been pestering about wanting a key to the beta for weeks.

KPunk

can someone kindly strike my name off? i just received a beta key from i believe valve? random notification came on my steam. Thank you!

Angry Fork

Would like my name added. Used to play 1.6 when I was a kid in a computer shop because mine wasn't good enough to play it. Missed out on CS Source and want to try this out. Thanks.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Has it called down in terms of them releasing beta codes? I still want to desperately play this game

I don't think so, although it was recently brought to my attention that only those who are participating in the beta by way of receiving an invite from Valve are given spare keys. In any case, another batch should be sent out in a matter of hours.

Riggs

Banned
I don't think so, although it was recently brought to my attention that only those who are participating in the beta by way of receiving an invite from Valve are given spare keys. In any case, another batch should be sent out in a matter of hours.

Hours you say!? There is hope!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
I really need to stop using "keys" in place of "invites" when referring to Valve betas; it's just an annoying reflex action at this point.

Hours you say!? There is hope!

Invites are sent out every Friday, unless a holiday period intervenes (as was the case over the Easter long weekend).

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I would like to play this game. I have been channeling all my steamgifts points into giveaways for it, but I think I have better chances here.

When I last tried playing this the other day there are not many servers and when you do get into one with like 12 slots you still cant play because it only allows 5v5.

A friend of mine is in the beta and I'm totally jealous, so I want to play against him just to see if I can blow his head off in-game.
So, can I please be added to the list? :3

Dice

I have acquired the game by other means.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

Dice

Smh :), is it as doom and gloom as the other thread would suggest?
I think it's pretty good, but nowhere near esports-ready. If I see my bullet smack their skull and leave a bloody mark, they should probably have more than 1/8th of their life missing, yeah?

Top Bottom