• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Begs: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys

Riggs

Banned
Ya I am hoping I get one, kinda crazy to think all my steam friends and they don't even play CS or CSS lol.

chiablo

Remove me from the list, I got an invite from a fellow Gaffer. If I get a guest invite as a result, I will definitely pay it forward!

NaM

Does not have twelve inches...
The most current version of the list (GAF usernames):

1. rezuth
2. Dmented
3. tachiSama
4. Nelo Ice
5. chiablo
6. Liquid Helium
7. NaM
8. Tambini
9. brollyman2k
10. Kud Dukan
11. Anomarad
12. JaseC
13. Uriah
14. JiveTurkey
15. Ashhong
16. btothekw
17. Deadly
18. TheExodu5
19. eldoon
20. lastflowers
21. Arment

No need for me to be on the list anymore! I got invited by a very kind gaffer :)

Helmholtz

Can someone add me to the list?
I'd really like to get into this. My steam ID is in my profile. It's been far too long since I've played CS...

Yasae

Banned
It's come to this:

jiEHx.png

Fezan

can some one send me a key...don know why i dont get into any betas
begging again

Steam name:fezanowais

Stallion Free

Cock Encumbered
Just so you guys know, people offer some legit shit for these keys. I had a friend who got Binary Domain pre-order out of it.

I find it kind of hilarious.

tehrafe

You can cross me off the list, got an invite and I got one to give away. First person to reply and gives their steam account name gets it.

stupid question, I just add the person as a friend and send it?

Universaldamps

Neo Member
Just thought I'd put it out there that I've got a few giftable steam games available if someone wanted to do a trade for a beta key. Let me know if you're interested :)

Baconmonk

How does the key system work? Like if I get in via the survey email, do I get a key to give away too?

Been too slow most places to beg, hoping one randomly shows up in my steam inventory.

Ashhong

You can cross me off the list, got an invite and I got one to give away. First person to reply and gives their steam account name gets it.

stupid question, I just add the person as a friend and send it?

Ughhhh as someone on the list I would think ud follow that shit.

hanzo

Banned
Hi, I would like a beta key if you can. Steam: anteater831

If anyone needs a halflife 2 key, let me know.

Top Bottom