• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Begs: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys

Never played a Counter-Strike game before. Can you add me to the list please? Gives me something to try out during the summer

Steam username: lazykarl20

MrNelson

Banned
Go ahead and cross me off the list, as I got mine awhile ago. My spare went to my brother, who is also a big CS fan. If I get anymore, I'll be sure to give them up to someone in this thread :D

Martian

I have a beta gift code, I'm not too sure I will use it. So I might give it away.

Anyways: cross me off the list!

Fantaz

Banned
I BADLY need to play this! If I get into the beta I will play this all day, every day after... plz add me to list!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Put me on the list, although the game is coming out in August, correct?

Yeah, and the intention is to make the beta public a month before release, so this list will have served its purpose in just a few weeks.

Dwayne

Just got in, please remove me.

My invite said I had a gift one for a friend, but looking at manage gifts I don't ;(

Dwayne

True. Everyone in my square of the office got it, we all signed up at the same time. PM incoming for Digishine!

Edit: or not.. "Digishine has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Next up: hobo savant!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
True. Everyone in my square of the office got it, we all signed up at the same time. PM incoming for Digishine!

Edit: or not.. "Digishine has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her."

Odd (maybe his inbox is full? I'm not familiar with vb's generic messages), but there's not much we can do. I think he's in, anyway, based on past thread conversation context and this profile having been cached by Google as "DiGiShine". With this in mind, coupled with Valve's intention to open up the beta some time this month, I'll assume he's in for the time being (if I'm wrong, bump this thread/PM me).

Top Bottom