• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Begs: Counter-Strike: Global Offensive beta keys

I would like to get on that hopeless long list too.
LLShC.gif

kevinski

Banned
I'd love to have a beta key. My Steam ID is kevinski. If there's more than one kevinski, then just look for the one with the Shinobi avatar. :)

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Updated the list.

Does anybody know what the go is with Valve handing out invites to existing beta participants? I've been in the beta for around three weeks now but haven't been given one.

got my key thank you so much

Yeah, I crossed you off earlier as I also cross-reference the general CS:GO thread when updating the list. Some people (understandably) forget about this thread by the time they receive an invite.

G-Fex

Updated the list.

Does anybody know what the go is with Valve handing out invites to existing beta participants? I've been in the beta for around three weeks now but haven't been given one.

Yeah, I crossed you off earlier as I also cross-reference the general CS:GO thread when updating the list. Some people (understandably) forget about this thread by the time they receive an invite.

Jasec you just made my fave five

Well this sucks. I got into the beta with a cool gaffer yesterday, but it turns out I can only play with everything set to low when I even overclock my laptop. Guess I should spent an extra 50 or hundred last september. :/

Oh well. 60 fps is still playable. Even if it looks terrible.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Well this sucks. I got into the beta with a cool gaffer yesterday, but it turns out I can only play with everything set to low when I even overclock my laptop. Guess I should spent an extra 50 or hundred last september. :/

Oh well. 60 fps is still playable. Even if it looks terrible.

The game is most certainly more taxing than the other games in the Source family, though I'd chalk this down to, partially, the fact that it's in beta. At present, I'd nominate de_aztec as the most poorly-optimised map.

Top Bottom