• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF GOLD. The official 'Thank You' thread.

jufonuk

not tag worthy
bridesmaids help me im poor GIF

TheInfamousKira

Reseterror Resettler
Thanks to my mysterious benefactor, without whom my 4x golden medal at GAF wouldn't be possible. Dunno what I did this time, but cheers!

Edit: So it seems we have a Rumplestiltzkin in our midst, hahaha

Last edited:

IDKFA

I am Become Bilbo Baggins
I'd like to thank whoever has gifted me GOLD yet again. It's inspired me to not only keep Gold membership, but also ensure that I pay it forward and gift somebody else Gold soon.

Again, thank you whoever you are for your kindness. Very much appreciated. I've been born again as a GAF God.

cOgVf09.gif

Saber

Gold Member
I'm gonna say thank you to whoever gave me gold. Don't remember having saying anything particulary awesome or isnpiring, but seeing that just warms my heart. Theres some personnal things going on with me recently and its good to have someone that kind to think I deserved gold. Whoever you are stay well.

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I'm gonna say thank you to whoever gave me gold. Don't remember having saying anything particulary awesome or isnpiring, but seeing that just warms my heart. Theres some personnal things going on with me recently and its good to have someone that kind to think I deserved gold. Whoever you are stay well.
You warm my heart as well with that reply.
Whatever personal issues you face know that we are here for you 🙂

John Marston

GAF's very own treasure goblin
I never tag because it reminds me of Teams at work. When people tag me I feel like I'm summoned and become immediately pissed off.

And most of the time it's about trivial shit not needing said summoning.

I just trust people and don't care at the same time 😄

Top Bottom