• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes Lawd

vs4saIx.gif

GIF is awesome.

Dereck

swet shop boys album the best thing heems has done since "nehru jackets"
I'll take your word for it since you probably put Nehru Jackets pretty high because I know I do.

I wish there was someone else on these Knxwledge beats. Real tired of Paak by now.
I don't mind Paak, but I'm surprised that Knxwledge hasn't put out a producer-rapper album by now. Just by Earl Sweatshirt rapping on a beat or two of his, it's obvious that a project like that would have potential.

I'll take your word for it since you probably put Nehru Jackets pretty high because I know I do.

I don't mind Paak, but I'm surprised that Knxwledge hasn't put out a producer-rapper album by now. Just by Earl Sweatshirt rapping on a beat or two of his, it's obvious that a project like that would have potential.

Well, Earl and Knxwledge DID have their Adult Swim single together AND toured Japan together, so....

FZZ

Banned
GAF-Hop recommend me some songs about big booty bitches

Not the well known ones

Need some shit to tide me over til this NX fuckery is over

GAF-Hop recommend me some songs about big booty bitches

Not the well known ones

Need some shit to tide me over til this NX fuckery is over
How do big booty bitches and the NX overlap? How does one quench the other? Do you want the NX for your birthday? Do you want to fuck it or something?

FZZ

Banned

Hitta93

Banned
Nintendo has their place in the industry, but I don't take them seriously from a gaming standpoint anymore. Even worse when the fanboys defend them for making "fun" games.

Yeah, we all bought PS/XB products to be bored to death.

Most of the best games of this generation are still exclusive to the Wii U. Bayonetta 2, Tropical Freeze, Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8, Splatoon, Pikmin 3, Wonderful 101. Gaming is better when Nintendo can still do their thing in addition to the Xbox/PS brand products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom