• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF-Hop |OTXV| Afterlife

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Rhythm Roulette: Wondagurl

gf3MhPU.gif

Honestly, Woptober is sounding like a huge improvement over Everybody Looking.

Don't get me wrong Everybody Looking was a decent 7 but it was missing all the quirky lines and songs Gucci fans are used to. It was properly serious due to his first release out of prison. Although it did bring more attention to the wonderful combination that is Mike Will & Zaytoven which needs to happen way much more. I been in love with that production duo since that 2chainz - MFN RIGHT song

Hitta93

Banned
Charlamagne gets zero props for being unfazed while having security on standby.

I'm not giving a gossiping dude what bleaches his skin with a lisp no kind of props. Sorry.
Back 2 back cornball posts.

who cares
Ban-worthy.

I honestly never even knew people took Gucci seriously. Always thought he was a joke rapper like Riff Raff or something and mostly knew him for his ice cone tattoos.
Only hated on him because I didn't have a mind of my own. Once I was old enough to fully dive into his catalog, it's pretty damn good.
The "he bleached his skin" shade is so corny. There's actually an episode of Brilliant Idiots where they invited his dermatologist and they talked about his treatment, lol:
https://soundcloud.com/thebrilliantidiots/protect-your-melanin-w-dr-natasha-sandy
Thank you for addressing said cornball.
Be invested in another man's skin brehs
Crazy isn't it?

New Travis compilation out there called "Days before Birds" that is unlikely to be legit at all for a number of reasons. 1)Travis has signed to Epic along with all his prior stuff, but this is released under Grand Hustle. 2) It just consists of all the previously leaked stuff. 3) The title isn't properly formatted. 4) Travis has made no public statement about the project, implying he didn't know about it or it isn't official in the least.

Koozek

New Travis compilation out there called "Days before Birds" that is unlikely to be legit at all for a number of reasons. 1)Travis has signed to Epic along with all his prior stuff, but this is released under Grand Hustle. 2) It just consists of all the previously leaked stuff. 3) The title isn't properly formatted. 4) Travis has made no public statement about the project, implying he didn't know about it or it isn't official in the least.
Maybe one of those fake albums on Spotify by unknown labels like those that Game had a while ago.
https://play.spotify.com/album/44Xc26F8jvpxnXZ9RH7ZDd

Lol, wait, Game has a new album since a week ago? Did anybody even know?
https://play.spotify.com/album/1pP3OCkspmO1XrA8VfQy4G

enzo_gt

tagged by Blackace
Yeah they just put out a statement saying its unauthorized.

All previously leaked stuff should have given it away.

So, remember how French cancelled MC4? Turns out, his label just released it anyway. It's out on the iTunes Store in Australia or something and should be coming soon here.

Literally the worst album rollout of all time. Of all goddamn time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom