• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF hypothesizes: Capcom x Namco x Sega, by Banpresto

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spocker

Capcom:
eDgMG.png

Namco:
Tnhh8.png

SEGA:
gM6bq.png

The Sega one makes me think... That middle X is the only one that isn't just a vertical mirror...

Any characters we know from Sega that wear a single gold band on their arm or leg?

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
I'm usually pretty good with those "minimalist color breakdown of a character" things, but these are doing nothing for me.

I want to say they're upside down and the second Capcom one is MMX Zero.

The first Namco one reminds me of Mighty Bomb Jack, but, uh, that's not Namco.

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
The Namco middle one reminds me of Klonoa.
I'm not seeing it. Klonoa has giant red shoes, surely those would be reflected in a color breakdown.

Not really seeing Miku either. There's too much flesh tone and whites there, Miku's pallete is 90% black, gray, and teal.
I think they're upside down because all of them have pink at the bottom and I assume these are faces.
Yeah, that's my tip-off as well.

The middle Capcom one looks SO FAMILIAR.

But I can't remember what it might be.

Someone with red hair and a headband and very vibrant colors...

Shig

Strap on your hooker ...
The middle Capcom one looks SO FAMILIAR.

But I can't remember what it might be.

Someone with red hair and a headband and very vibrant colors...
It's Zero. I'm 99% certain of it. The green boob-lamps are a dead giveaway.

The more I look at the right Namco one, it looks a lot like Rose from Street Fighter Alpha. I'm thinking maybe these aren't actually separated by publisher, maybe there's one from each in each group.

Zornica

Banned
the right one on the capcom side reminds me of the p.n.03 chick.
it's not 100% accorate but the colors match

edit: and the left one is adam west XD - at least that's what I see

Dascu

It's Zero. I'm 99% certain of it. The green boob-lamps are a dead giveaway.

The more I look at the right Namco one, it looks a lot like Rose from Street Fighter Alpha. I'm thinking maybe these aren't actually separated by publisher, maybe there's one from each in each group.

Zero looks accurate and I also considered that Namco one to be Rose. But she doesn't quite match up.

RobotHaus

Unconfirmed Member
The middle Namco one reminds me of Kage from VF, [Redacted, it isn't much of a stretch]

Sorry for the double edit, but maybe the characters don't match the companies, sort of a Red Herring? Just a guess.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I thought those were more of Klonoa's yellow Pacman and brooch. I was looking at his all blue costume.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom