• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF I just shit my pants playing a game

Status
Not open for further replies.

AtlusAram

Atlus USA Developer
Can you guess which game it was? I had to turn it off. It's 00:45 here and this ain't no time to be playing any god damn scary game. Fuck this shit I gotta crack out LBP or something.

OP, I may be misinterpreting your posts, but I'm not sure it's clear that EmCeeGramr is referring to an actual browser game called "Don't **** Your Pants."

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Man shits self, decides he has to tell the internet, and then has everyone guessing the name of the game.

Straight out of reddit.

Teknoman

Better play LBP...so it has to be a PS3 title...or maybe something you could play with a BC PS3.

I'm gonna say SIREN blood curse or Fatal Frame.

Satchel

Banned
You must have beat Dead Space one and got to the end of the ending cutscene...

My heart tried to jump out of my throat at that part.

Hey GAF I shit my pants because I'm genuinely quite incapable at functioning in everyday life, however, because you only relate to games, I will say that I shit my pants whilst playing a game!!

If you have shit your pants at anything other than Xenoblade I will be extremely disappointed...

No you didn't.
One time, during class in like Primary 6 (UK school system), a classmate said that he needed to go to the toilet. Our teacher let him get up and go, at which point the turd which had already emerged from his ridiculous arsehole slithered out onto the ground from betwixt his trouser legs...

Dennis

Banned
Pretty much.

Since someone has mentioned it already, it was Dead Space 2. I swear The entire DS1 was not as scary as what I've been through in the first 10 minutes of DS2.

LOL Dead Space 2.

OP is gonna get a heart attack if he tries to play Amnesia.

X26

Banned
So is there a log currently resting in your pants or were you exaggerating? Inquiring minds need to know

Duffyside

Banned
medium_babyz_coverart.jpg

Dude. Bro... my shit is fucked up...

Barrett2

Thread bookmarked. I will check this for sure-fire deep discussions.

- Personally, I can't play anything remotely scary. Don't have the nerves for it.

Tacitus_

Pretty much.

Since someone has mentioned it already, it was Dead Space 2. I swear The entire DS1 was not as scary as what I've been through in the first 10 minutes of DS2.

If you soiled yourself at that, you'd best get some diapers if you want to continue the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom