• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
WTF is this? AOL chat?
N06GfN0.png

RulkezX

This is kinda silly.

You know there was until recently a sub reddit doing just that? They even had a wiki with usernames and pics.

I mean if you want to post pics then cool, but people should be aware that those NeoFag guys are going to repost them elsewhere for whatever reason.

DOWN

Banned
You know there was until recently a sub reddit doing just that? They even had a wiki with usernames and pics.

I mean if you want to post pics then cool, but people should be aware that those NeoFag guys are going to repost them elsewhere for whatever reason.
Not sure that was even a big deal. People talking about the photos there was nothing. They weren't hanging out here doing it, so we can just ignore them.

Really? You should better keep your opinion in that bubble of yours you made up ;-)

OnTopic: what I personally don't like about these threads: you might choose a good picture and get good results, or choose a bad picture and get bad results. Not really a good measure to measure anything. Everybody who has ever been trying online dating should know what I am talking about ;-)

J

Jpop

Unconfirmed Member

C'mon son.

They've moved on to 8chan. Ain't no big deal. I couldn't care less what some anon thinks of me.

C'mon son.

That's literally what the subreddit was called. It's one of the few that just got banned for being haters.

RulkezX

Really? You should better keep your opinion in that bubble of yours you made up ;-)

OnTopic: what I personally don't like about these threads: you might choose a good picture and get good results, or choose a bad picture and get bad results. Not really a good measure to measure anything. Everybody who has ever been trying online dating should know what I am talking about ;-)

That was the name of the sub reddit bro, so save your outrage or trying to get me banned.

C'mon son.

Again, that was the name of the sub.

C'mon son.

Well, that is what the name was of the subreddit...

Not that I care much, I've posted a couple of pics on GAF already.

I think that sub reddit got banned, it could've popped up under a different name though.

^ what lil said

If someone wants to make fun of you because of how you look, the problem isn't you. Sure, maybe the person making fun of you believes the problem is you, but that only says something about the person thinking that, not you.

I mean, really, if you think about it... those subreddits are filled with people literally socializing over a shared dislike of others. They are getting their enjoyment out of talking shit about others. That's what they are choosing to do with their free time.

Does that really bother you? Once you get over the initial, "oh people are being mean to me" feeling, you sorta realize... damn, why should you care about that?

Well said. Only miserable people would do shit like that. They are not worth anyones time.

THRILLH0

Banned

Eh, they're harmless.

kamorra

Fuck Cancer
Where is this 'else' and why do we not want it there?

What difference is posting your pictures here & posting them on any other social media? They're both on the internet regardless.

Is that a threat? :O

This is kinda silly.

I think posting pictures on Gaf is as bad as it gets.
Google for NeoFAG. A threat, lol. I was trying to help you people.

edit
Well, doesn't matter anymore. They already found this thread and btw they're not only on 8chan.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.

edit
Well, doesn't matter anymore. They already found this thread and btw they're not only on 8chan.
Scary stuff

strong_alf_by_raffau.jpg

Best picture I could find..

---

I would seriously advise everyone against posting pictures here. They will end somewhere else and you probably don't want that.

edit

You tried, man..you tried. Hopefully others will pay attention..

Top Bottom