• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF, Let's rate the looks of the poster above you!

kingwingin

nVMulLj.jpg

The glasses are a bit big for you, but you have awesome facial symmetry, so I'll say a 6.5-7/10

Alright, I'll play. Please don't be kind, be truthful.

Love your smile and boobs

Im truthful like dat :D

Oh also your hair, I like your hair. And eyes, you have very expressive eyes <3 And skin complexion. Would steal 10/10.

Amir0x

Banned
Where is this 'else' and why do we not want it there?

He's probably talking about the forum neoFAG that was recently banned from reddit but moved to a chan site now. They regularly take people's photos and manipulate them and talk shit about 'em.

I find it hilarious because they're so pathetic, but it's a good thing to warn others about I think.

Sami+

He's probably talking about the forum neoFAG that was recently banned from reddit but moved to a chan site now. They regularly take people's photos and manipulate them and talk shit about 'em.

I find it hilarious because they're so pathetic, but it's a good thing to warn others about I think.

I googled and they're like "heh they all look arab"

jokes on them im actually arab

hi

RangerX

Banned
I have very few picture on my computer, never been much of a picture guy. I'm also about to turn into a werewolf. No picture above me except that art piece which is lovely. anyway I'm the guy on the left.

vVWw06i.jpg

Oblivion

Fetishing muscular manly men in skintight hosery
Ah what the hell. Could have taken a better picture, I look kinda stiff, but whatevs. I also have the worst smiles. :x

The glasses are a bit big for you, but you have awesome facial symmetry, so I'll say a 6.5-7/10

Alright, I'll play. Please don't be kind, be truthful.

Ewwwwwwwwwwww.

;)

edit: Girl-gaf, come on don't be shy. You can't leave Fiction hanging all by herself here!

edit 2: ^ Can't see all of you, Ranger, but you got a pretty decent face. 7/10!

kingwingin

I went to check it out hoping to have a good laugh about what they said about me but they didn't take my pic. I feel left out...

Eh, what the hell. I've posted pics before, anyway.

My hair is actually even longer now than shown here. The last time I got a proper haircut was in...err...2008, maybe? I trimmed a bit of the ends here and there between then and 2010 or so, but after that...I've just let it grow. It's not always as messy as shown above. Hah.

I switch between having a beard and not like every other week or so. It grows back really fast.

Seanspeed

Banned
Dude, I get that you're totally ok with it and that's mighty fine but not everyone is like that and I just warned them. That's all.
Warning people is fine. Telling people they shouldn't do it and that they 'probably' don't want it to be elsewhere though, I dunno, I'm sure plenty of people here don't care and are well aware that posting on GAF is just about as public as you can get as it is. Besides, so many people post their pictures on Facebook as well and everything. It's just......well, I couldn't care less if a little group of dickbags are gonna make fun of me in some bitter little community that we probably all agree doesn't fucking matter.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
Eh, what the hell. I've posted pics before, anyway.

My hair is actually even longer now than shown here. The last time I got a proper haircut was in...err...2008, maybe? I trimmed a bit of the ends here and there between then and 2010 or so, but after that...I've just let it grow. It's not always as messy as shown above. Hah.

I switch between having a beard and not like every other week or so. It grows back really fast.
First pic is a Leon S. Kennedy/10

y2dvd

I have a feeling gaf is being too kind. I'll show yall's pic to a friend and will get their ratings of yall!

Timeaisis

People don't want to be rude or hurt someones feelings.

I know, Dennis. Just being a dick as usual.

I guess if I'm going to make a mockery of the outbreaks I should at least play along. I don't have a professional photographer present so...well it is what it is.
OVOwx4k.jpg

Monocle

From a few years ago. I know the frames don't really flatter my face. This was taken in my blind great-nephew's house, so excuse the lighting.

lhIPSYa.jpg

I guess if I'm going to make a mockery of the outbreaks I should at least play along. I don't have a professional photographer present so...well it is what it is.
OVOwx4k.jpg
7/10

You and I share great taste in eyewear.

BPoole

Solid beard, but I'm not digging the long hair. 5/10
-
This is a ~2 year old picture of me, not much has changed except I am a bit more muscular now.

marrec

Banned

OVOwx4k.jpg

No joke man, you look like a super congenial dude. Sorta like a less stoned Seth Rogen. With more hair.

I consider those both good things, btw.

The amount of good looking people on GAF is staggering. I'll try to post a pic of myself tomorrow. I may bring the average down though. ;)

Top Bottom