• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Steamgifts Group Invite Thread

so I have this 30+ keys to give, unsure if I already claimed them (got them in humble bundles), most of them should work though

quote me to get the link to a google doc with the keys.
if you take it or enter it in steam and see it taken, please write it next to the key :)

happy gaming gaffers :)

column "taken" is editable, the others not :) ( do not want some one taking all and deleting keys :) )

Very generous. Thank you!

so I have this 30+ keys to give, unsure if I already claimed them (got them in humble bundles), most of them should work though

if you take it or enter it in steam and see it taken, please write it next to the key :)

column "taken" is editable, the others not :) ( do not want some one taking all and deleting keys :) )
Thanks. I took Gish.

maty

just giving away :)
editing the doc as it goes

i spent lots of time on GAF, does not post much, so if i can contribute :)
as as i spent less time gaming, if someone can enjoy these games, I'll be happy :)

Took Dungeons of Dredmor. Thank you!!!

Parfait

You are a good person. I've always wanted to take a look at nightsky.

BorntoPlay

thanks, great giveaway!!

Benedict

Thank you so much for Zen Bound 2.

Jive Turkey

Unconfirmed Member
A couple of new gifts. Kinda bummed that Humble made the bonus games titles they had already sold. Oh well let's find some good homes for them!

Not sure how to embed it like everyone else but here's my first group giveaway! Good luck everyone.

Somewhere around the comment box on your giveaway page you should see four tabs (Comments, Entries, Stats, Signature). They're pretty easy to miss if you're scanning over the page. Anyway click on Signature and it'll generate a url code for you to copy and paste.

BJK

Kept my first giveaway open for awhile; I was planning on buying this game to share anyway...then they made it part of the Humble Bundle.

Kept my first giveaway open for awhile; I was planning on buying this game to share anyway...then they made it part of the Humble Bundle.

You are good people! :)

I'm over 40 hours in at the moment and feel like I should be attacking my backlog by playing something else but this game just won't let me go! I was gifted it too by awesome fellow GAFer Toma. Love it! Hope the recipient has the same response :).

Top Bottom