• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

GAF Steamgifts Group Invite Thread

oufwid

Neo Member
Hi folks,

I am kind of new to the NeoGAF community (a long time lurker but very recently participating) and I'm also quite new to the community aspect of Steam.

I discovered that it's possible to giveaway some games and the principle of Steamgifts and I'd prefer to give some keys to GAF members!

Can I join your Steamgift group? (and would like as well join the main NeoGAF group if possible).

Here is my steam profile: http://steamcommunity.com/id/oufwid

PS: excuse my poor english, it's not my native language.

Bennicus

This person said it so nicely, I think I'll quote them. Could I get an invite to both groups too please?

Edit: Invited to both already, ta muchly!

Hi folks,

I am kind of new to the NeoGAF community (a long time lurker but very recently participating) and I'm also quite new to the community aspect of Steam.

I discovered that it's possible to giveaway some games and the principle of Steamgifts and I'd prefer to give some keys to GAF members!

Can I join your Steamgift group? (and would like as well join the main NeoGAF group if possible).

etrain911

Hey everyone,

I just recently started getting into Steam and am already starting to acquire doubles in my collection, and I'd love to give away what I've got to GAFfers. Is there any way I can get an invite into the steamgifts and steam groups?

Sajjaja

Hey everyone,

I just recently started getting into Steam and am already starting to acquire doubles in my collection, and I'd love to give away what I've got to GAFfers. Is there any way I can get an invite into the steamgifts and steam groups?

Best way is using Modbot and share it in the Steam thread!

Kifimbo

Didn't even know there were monthly threads nor about a modbot. Kind of sad seen there are no more giveaways.

No matter, thanks for having the courtesy of informing oipic.

There are more giveaways than ever. You just have to learn to use ModBot and follow the Steam thread.

Here, it seems like Hunstman is still available: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=110950492&postcount=5129
Here, VVVVVV seems like it's still available: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=111044740&postcount=5622

Kiru

Yo. Still looking for Entries on my Lara Croft & The Guardian of Light giveaway. It's hosted on steamgifts.com with $30.01 CV (I regret adding this...)

Just quote this post to reveal the link here: Lara Croft Link
It's GAF-only :)

Just came here to say that I read the title as "GAF Stronglifts" and I thought this was a badass lifting thread that had managed to find its niche in the gaming thread, somehow eeking out an existence.

dot

Well, you can still use steamgifts for group giveaways but i think using modbot would be less of a hassle for everyone involved.

Top Bottom